Time-of-Day has arrived
The new Time-of-Day (5-8 p.m.) Rate is the standard rate for all residential customers.
What is Time-of-Day?
- You pay different rates for electricity based on when you use it
- Rates are lower when it costs us less to produce electricity and they go up when both demand and cost for electricity increase
- Shift when you use electricity to control your costs
Learn more about Time-of-Day
Solutions for you
SMUD is owned by you, our customers, so it's natural that we have your best interests at heart. We provide you complete energy solutions, which is good for your home, your budget, your business and our community.
Proposed rate changes
To help us continue to provide safe, reliable, and affordable power, we’ve asked our Board of Directors to approve several rate changes, including:
- EHEIM WATER COMPACT + MARINE PUMP
- Petface Taubengrey Kariert Donut Katze Bett Gemütliche Kunstpelz Kätzchen Kissen
- Pienso para perros Hills Prescription Diet Canine Metabolic - Sacos de 4 y 12 Kg
- Quilted Car Pet Seat Covers Full Set For Ford Granada Estate 1981 - 1988
- 4x Iams Naturally Adult Dog Rich in North Atlantic Salmon & Rice 2.7kg
- Wahl 2367-500 7 Professional Ultimate Competition Blade by Wahl Professiona
- Nuevo Biothane Traílla Traílla para Rastreo Traílla 19mm red Vino 3M hasta 15m
- Royal Canin 178580 - VCN Cat Neut Sat Bal 1,5 kg
- Dog Bite Sleeve Tugs Training Pet Predection Aid Agility Equipment Linen Legs
- Hem & Boo Dog Padded Deep Pillow Duvet Bed Grey Brown Stylish Design Med Lge
- Discus Mixed Box of Aquarium Plants - 100L Tank (24 Pots)
- Hot Dog Pet Bed Cushion Warm Puppy House Washable Soft Cat Cotton Sofa Sleeping
- Royal Canin Karma Royal Canin (1,50 kg )
- Super Bird Creations XL Woodpile
- Deluxe Adjustable Dog Pet Guard For Audi A3 Saloon 2013 On
- A rate increase for residential and business customers
- Restructuring our business customer rates
You have several opportunities to provide input throughout the process.
Powering our community
We’re proud to light
your homes, your businesses and the streets around your neighborhood. We keep you at the heart of all we do. Together, we’ve brightened our community with
volunteers, donations, education and support.
We're passionate about our community. Through our employee giving and scholarship programs, in the last year we've helped make our community better, brighter and stronger.
CONTRIBUTED TO LOCAL NONPROFITS
Volunteer hours in the community
in powering futures scholarships to local students
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item (including handmade items). See the seller's ... Read moreabout the condition
Through our employee giving and volunteer program, we raise money for a variety of nonprofits and lend a helping hand to those in need. In the past 13 years, employees have personally donated over $4.5 million and just last year gave over 14,500 volunteer hours to organizations like Habitat for Humanity, Salvation Army and the Sacramento Children’s Home. See more ways Jolly Pets Teaser Ball 10-Inch bluee 8 inches about our community.