Time-of-Day has arrived
The new Time-of-Day (5-8 p.m.) Rate is the standard rate for all residential customers.
What is Time-of-Day?
- You pay different rates for electricity based on when you use it
- Rates are lower when it costs us less to produce electricity and they go up when both demand and cost for electricity increase
- Shift when you use electricity to control your costs
Learn more about Time-of-Day
Solutions for you
SMUD is owned by you, our customers, so it's natural that we have your best interests at heart. We provide you complete energy solutions, which is good for your home, your budget, your business and our community.
Proposed rate changes
To help us continue to provide safe, reliable, and affordable power, we’ve asked our Board of Directors to approve several rate changes, including:
- Rossmont Kuadra Box Mover MX2600 USA Pumpe Stream Marine Süßwasser 4 Pumpen
- Ultra Min S 500ml Fauna Marin Amino Vitamins KORALLENFUTTER L
- Corduroy Beds Cushion for Large Dogs Puppy Breathable Pad Pets Nest Sofa Blanket
- KERRY TERRARIUM, LARGE RODENT TANK, NEW, 75 x 45cm, COLLECT ONLY, (BOLTON, BL5)
- Dogs Collars Puppy Animal Female for dog pet Supplies Puppies Lights Led Crystal
- Pet Hot Carpet 2018 Model 40 X 30 Cm With Washable Cover Ship From Japan
- Katzenmöbel Wandbrett Schwebebalken Kratzsäule Anthrazit (A8ff)
- Kerry bluee Terrier (2) - wooden urn for dog’s ashes, low model, Art Dog
- Cat Silhouette Pet Memorial Marker
- Hobby Easy Fit, 5.000 Ml
- A rate increase for residential and business customers
- Restructuring our business customer rates
You have several opportunities to provide input throughout the process.
Powering our community
We’re proud to light
your homes, your businesses and the streets around your neighborhood. We keep you at the heart of all we do. Together, we’ve brightened our community with
volunteers, donations, education and support.
We're passionate about our community. Through our employee giving and scholarship programs, in the last year we've helped make our community better, brighter and stronger.
CONTRIBUTED TO LOCAL NONPROFITS
Volunteer hours in the community
in powering futures scholarships to local students
Through our employee giving and volunteer program, we raise money for a variety of nonprofits and lend a helping hand to those in need. In the past 13 years, employees have personally donated over $4.5 million and just last year gave over 14,500 volunteer hours to organizations like Habitat for Humanity, Salvation Army and the Sacramento Children’s Home. See more ways Trixie Dog Activity Agility Tunnel, 40 cm 2 m, bluee about our community.