Time-of-Day has arrived
The new Time-of-Day (5-8 p.m.) Rate is the standard rate for all residential customers.
What is Time-of-Day?
- You pay different rates for electricity based on when you use it
- Rates are lower when it costs us less to produce electricity and they go up when both demand and cost for electricity increase
- Shift when you use electricity to control your costs
Learn more about Time-of-Day
Solutions for you
SMUD is owned by you, our customers, so it's natural that we have your best interests at heart. We provide you complete energy solutions, which is good for your home, your budget, your business and our community.
Proposed rate changes
To help us continue to provide safe, reliable, and affordable power, we’ve asked our Board of Directors to approve several rate changes, including:
- Midwest Big Dog Crate 54 x 35 x 45 - 1154U
- Pet Diapers Super Absorbent Dog Training Pee Pads Mat For Dog Cats 100pcs lot
- Metallic Flower Genuine Leather Dog Pet Puppy Collar Metallic Turquoise With Met
- Seefoun SF902 Outside Fish Tank Aquarium Water Thermometer Inside And Outside
- Aquarium Kugel Echtglas kein Plastik 7-50 Liter inkl. Filter und LED Licht
- Ceramic Stainless Steel Pet Bowl with Bamboo Stand for Food and Water Bowls Pet
- Bavarian Mountain Hound - dog figurine on the marble base, high quality Art Dog
- 10 (ten) x Peruvian Angelfish (Pterophyllum scalare, South American Cichlid)
- Minwax 70013 1 Quart Ebony Wood FinishÂ® Interior Wood Stain
- Humgoldus Beware Of The Dog House Gate Funny Slate Sign 3 Sizes ALL BREEDS A-C
- Mesh Guard Dog Barrier & Boot Liner For BMW X5 2000-2006
- Stella & Chewy's Freeze Dried Dog Food for Adult Dogs Rabbit 15 oz Bag (3 pk)
- ANDIS 008AND-64123 Andis No. 4FC AG UltraEdge Blade - No. 64123
- Quilted Pet Dog Heavy Duty Boot Liner Predector For Kia Ceed Estate 2012 On
- REEF OCTOPUS OCTO VARIOS-6 CONTROLLABLE DC CIRCULATION RETURN PUMP
- A rate increase for residential and business customers
- Restructuring our business customer rates
You have several opportunities to provide input throughout the process.
Powering our community
We’re proud to light
your homes, your businesses and the streets around your neighborhood. We keep you at the heart of all we do. Together, we’ve brightened our community with
volunteers, donations, education and support.
We're passionate about our community. Through our employee giving and scholarship programs, in the last year we've helped make our community better, brighter and stronger.
CONTRIBUTED TO LOCAL NONPROFITS
Volunteer hours in the community
in powering futures scholarships to local students
Through our employee giving and volunteer program, we raise money for a variety of nonprofits and lend a helping hand to those in need. In the past 13 years, employees have personally donated over $4.5 million and just last year gave over 14,500 volunteer hours to organizations like Habitat for Humanity, Salvation Army and the Sacramento Children’s Home. See more ways Hurtta Outdoors Trail Dog Harness - Raven Or Sand Brown Ideal For Hiking about our community.