Time-of-Day has arrived
The new Time-of-Day (5-8 p.m.) Rate is the standard rate for all residential customers.
What is Time-of-Day?
- You pay different rates for electricity based on when you use it
- Rates are lower when it costs us less to produce electricity and they go up when both demand and cost for electricity increase
- Shift when you use electricity to control your costs
Learn more about Time-of-Day
Solutions for you
SMUD is owned by you, our customers, so it's natural that we have your best interests at heart. We provide you complete energy solutions, which is good for your home, your budget, your business and our community.
Proposed rate changes
To help us continue to provide safe, reliable, and affordable power, we’ve asked our Board of Directors to approve several rate changes, including:
- Easy Step III Pet Stair [ID 820090]
- Quilted Rear Pet Dog Boot Liner Lip Predector For AUDI S5 RS5 ALL YEARS
- OK DOG Passion adult complete con agnello e riso kg. 12,5
- Hunter Cat Cave by Laura Light Green,
- 3 Stage HMA High Flow Water Filter KOI Pond Dechlorinator Chlorine Removal
- Best Friends by Sheri Cozy Cuddler - Luxury Dog and Cat Bed with Blanket (Small)
- Medicine Cabinet - 6 Flakes - Antibiotic, Anti-Parasite - Everything Aquatic
- Mesh Guard Dog Barrier & Boot Liner For Peugeot 106 1996-2016
- TUNZE POMPE DE BRASSAGE TURBELLE NANOSTREAM 6040
- Deluxe Adjustable Dog Pet Guard For SUBARU FORESTER 02-12
- Aquarium Light WaterProof LED Tape Lighting Strip SMD 5050 300 LEDs 20 ft WHITE
- Doskocil Pet Taxi, 28 L x 20.5 W x 21.5 H
- Dog Grooming Scissors Professional 7 inch Hair Thinning Straight Curved Shears
- Koolatron BF03 Pro Series Dog-Off- Advanced Handheld Corrective Training Device
- Quilted Rear Pet Dog Boot Liner Lip Predector For CADILLAC ESCALADE
- A rate increase for residential and business customers
- Restructuring our business customer rates
You have several opportunities to provide input throughout the process.
Powering our community
We’re proud to light
your homes, your businesses and the streets around your neighborhood. We keep you at the heart of all we do. Together, we’ve brightened our community with
volunteers, donations, education and support.
We're passionate about our community. Through our employee giving and scholarship programs, in the last year we've helped make our community better, brighter and stronger.
CONTRIBUTED TO LOCAL NONPROFITS
Volunteer hours in the community
in powering futures scholarships to local students
Through our employee giving and volunteer program, we raise money for a variety of nonprofits and lend a helping hand to those in need. In the past 13 years, employees have personally donated over $4.5 million and just last year gave over 14,500 volunteer hours to organizations like Habitat for Humanity, Salvation Army and the Sacramento Children’s Home. See more ways Higgins Avian Treat Predeen Eggfood 20lb about our community.