Time-of-Day has arrived
The new Time-of-Day (5-8 p.m.) Rate is the standard rate for all residential customers.
What is Time-of-Day?
- You pay different rates for electricity based on when you use it
- Rates are lower when it costs us less to produce electricity and they go up when both demand and cost for electricity increase
- Shift when you use electricity to control your costs
Learn more about Time-of-Day
Solutions for you
SMUD is owned by you, our customers, so it's natural that we have your best interests at heart. We provide you complete energy solutions, which is good for your home, your budget, your business and our community.
Proposed rate changes
To help us continue to provide safe, reliable, and affordable power, we’ve asked our Board of Directors to approve several rate changes, including:
- Ruff Maxx 32 Kennel for Dogs Weighing 30-50 lbs, Camo orange
- Halo Cal Knitted Dog Sweater ...
- Hot Pink Leather Spiked Studded Dog Harness Collar Leash Lead set PitBull 26-34
- Trixie Chat Tower Anthracite, 41 X 58 cm, Neuf
- Pond Pump Garden Fountain 25W Power Fish Aquarium 1500l h 10 m cable
- Pet Dog Puppy Waist Belt with Lead Running Jogging No Hands Leash by TRIXIE
- EHEIM MINI FLAT MICRO INTERNAL FILTER SHALLOW TERRARIUM PALUDARIUMS REPTILE
- 2-36x52 inch Washable Reusable Dog Training Puppy Pee Pads Piddle Potty
- Kerbl Katzenschrank Helena für Katzenklo Toilette für Bad Hundeklo Katze schrank
- Designed by Lotte Sleeping Bag Mayah Grey for Cats, New
- 6 (six) x Cynotilapia afra 'Yellow' (Lake Malawi Cichlid)
- Fluker's Sun Spot Self-Ballasted Mercury Vapor Flood Lamp 160 Watt
- Trixie Kaline Dog Bed (TX896)
- Mesh Guard Dog Barrier & Boot Liner For RENAULT CLIO INITIALE 01-08
- Pet Puppy Marine Spot Oval Bed Faux Sheepskin Cushion Washable Basket Petface
- A rate increase for residential and business customers
- Restructuring our business customer rates
You have several opportunities to provide input throughout the process.
Powering our community
We’re proud to light
your homes, your businesses and the streets around your neighborhood. We keep you at the heart of all we do. Together, we’ve brightened our community with
volunteers, donations, education and support.
We're passionate about our community. Through our employee giving and scholarship programs, in the last year we've helped make our community better, brighter and stronger.
CONTRIBUTED TO LOCAL NONPROFITS
Volunteer hours in the community
in powering futures scholarships to local students
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item (including handmade items). See the seller's ... Read moreabout the condition
|UPC:||Does Not Apply|
Through our employee giving and volunteer program, we raise money for a variety of nonprofits and lend a helping hand to those in need. In the past 13 years, employees have personally donated over $4.5 million and just last year gave over 14,500 volunteer hours to organizations like Habitat for Humanity, Salvation Army and the Sacramento Children’s Home. See more ways Beautiful Paulownia Small Wooden Personalized Urn W Red Blk Wt Sheltie Figurine about our community.