Time-of-Day has arrived
The new Time-of-Day (5-8 p.m.) Rate is the standard rate for all residential customers.
What is Time-of-Day?
- You pay different rates for electricity based on when you use it
- Rates are lower when it costs us less to produce electricity and they go up when both demand and cost for electricity increase
- Shift when you use electricity to control your costs
Learn more about Time-of-Day
Solutions for you
SMUD is owned by you, our customers, so it's natural that we have your best interests at heart. We provide you complete energy solutions, which is good for your home, your budget, your business and our community.
Proposed rate changes
To help us continue to provide safe, reliable, and affordable power, we’ve asked our Board of Directors to approve several rate changes, including:
- NEW LIFE SPECTRUM ULTRA RED FORMULA FISH FOOD 2000 gm 1 mm SINKING PELLETS
- ToysOpoly 45 Indoor Outdoor Pet Playpen Cage. Best Exercise Kennel for Your Dog
- Uncle Sam Patriotic USA July 4th Big Fancy Dress Halloween Pet Dog Cat Costume
- Vitality Science Probiotic for Cats & Dogs - Constipation & Gas - 100% Natural
- Montipora Palawanensis Sps Coral Frag
- Oster Professional DRP-SUNY-BLT6 Sunny Seat Cat Bed
- 300Pcs Assorted Dog Cat Bow Ties Adjustable Tie For Puppy Pet Collar Accessories
- Tetratec APS 400 Fish Tank Aquarium Quiet Air Pump
- Flamingo Big Cat's Door (4) White
- Puppia Soft Vest Harness B XL pink
- Pet Clipper,TOPELEK Cordless Rechargable Electric Clippers, Low Noise Animal Tri
- Food dogs young race GIANT (Más 8 months) Royal Canin GIANT JUNIOR 15Kg
- Multi Use Netting Garden Predection Trellis Light Weight Fencing 4 feet x 50
- Deluxe Adjustable Dog Pet Guard For BENTLEY BROOKLANDS 08-10
- Skim Breeze Reactor 1 Liter Fauna Marin Air Filter for Skimmer
- A rate increase for residential and business customers
- Restructuring our business customer rates
You have several opportunities to provide input throughout the process.
Powering our community
We’re proud to light
your homes, your businesses and the streets around your neighborhood. We keep you at the heart of all we do. Together, we’ve brightened our community with
volunteers, donations, education and support.
We're passionate about our community. Through our employee giving and scholarship programs, in the last year we've helped make our community better, brighter and stronger.
CONTRIBUTED TO LOCAL NONPROFITS
Volunteer hours in the community
in powering futures scholarships to local students
Pre-Owned: An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and ... Read moreabout the condition
|Color:||Brown/ Beige||Features:||Winter Apparel|
|Country/Region of Manufacture:||Italy||Material:||100% Cashmere|
Through our employee giving and volunteer program, we raise money for a variety of nonprofits and lend a helping hand to those in need. In the past 13 years, employees have personally donated over $4.5 million and just last year gave over 14,500 volunteer hours to organizations like Habitat for Humanity, Salvation Army and the Sacramento Children’s Home. See more ways PetSafe ScatMat Pet Training Mat, Sofa 60 x 12 inches about our community.