Time-of-Day has arrived
The new Time-of-Day (5-8 p.m.) Rate is the standard rate for all residential customers.
What is Time-of-Day?
- You pay different rates for electricity based on when you use it
- Rates are lower when it costs us less to produce electricity and they go up when both demand and cost for electricity increase
- Shift when you use electricity to control your costs
Learn more about Time-of-Day
Solutions for you
SMUD is owned by you, our customers, so it's natural that we have your best interests at heart. We provide you complete energy solutions, which is good for your home, your budget, your business and our community.
Proposed rate changes
To help us continue to provide safe, reliable, and affordable power, we’ve asked our Board of Directors to approve several rate changes, including:
- PH REDOX TEMPERATUR MESSGERÄT METER CHLOR POOL TEICH P05
- Puppia Soft Harness L Pink
- Sea Side Aquatics Dosing Magnetic Float Switch
- Deluxe Adjustable Dog Pet Guard For Bentley Flying Spur 2013 On
- STAR WOOD AQUASCAPING FISH REPTILES DECORATION TANK FRESHWATER PLANTS GARDEN
- Quilted Car Pet Seat Covers Predectors Full Set For Chrysler Neon 1999 - 2003
- Klippo Pet KBD028XL Adorable Silly Monkey Fleece Dog Pajamas & Bodysuit With ...
- NFL Arizona Cardinals Classic Leather Football Collar, Large
- American Marine PINPOINT pH Monitor + Calibration Fluids
- Nobby Katzen Kratzbaum Cadiz cream, UVP 157,99 EUR, NEU
- Aqua One FISH AQUARIUM FILTER CERAMIC NOODLES Aust Brand - 250g, 600g Or 1.2Kg
- Aquarium Bonsai Driftwood Make to Order International Shipping - M847
- PetForu® Recyclable Safety Dog Snuffle Mat Feeding Blanket For Pets Training
- 2 Piezas JBL Propond Invierno S, 2x 0,6kg, Alimento de para Pequeños Koi 15-35
- Deluxe Adjustable Dog Pet Guard For AUDI A8 S8 12-ON
- A rate increase for residential and business customers
- Restructuring our business customer rates
You have several opportunities to provide input throughout the process.
Powering our community
We’re proud to light
your homes, your businesses and the streets around your neighborhood. We keep you at the heart of all we do. Together, we’ve brightened our community with
volunteers, donations, education and support.
We're passionate about our community. Through our employee giving and scholarship programs, in the last year we've helped make our community better, brighter and stronger.
CONTRIBUTED TO LOCAL NONPROFITS
Volunteer hours in the community
in powering futures scholarships to local students
Through our employee giving and volunteer program, we raise money for a variety of nonprofits and lend a helping hand to those in need. In the past 13 years, employees have personally donated over $4.5 million and just last year gave over 14,500 volunteer hours to organizations like Habitat for Humanity, Salvation Army and the Sacramento Children’s Home. See more ways 3200W High-power hair dryer mute household Blowing hair Pet hair dryer about our community.