Time-of-Day has arrived
The new Time-of-Day (5-8 p.m.) Rate is the standard rate for all residential customers.
What is Time-of-Day?
- You pay different rates for electricity based on when you use it
- Rates are lower when it costs us less to produce electricity and they go up when both demand and cost for electricity increase
- Shift when you use electricity to control your costs
Learn more about Time-of-Day
Solutions for you
SMUD is owned by you, our customers, so it's natural that we have your best interests at heart. We provide you complete energy solutions, which is good for your home, your budget, your business and our community.
Proposed rate changes
To help us continue to provide safe, reliable, and affordable power, we’ve asked our Board of Directors to approve several rate changes, including:
- Marina LED Aquarium Kit, 10 gallon
- Winter Breathable Cat Dog Bed Rest Dog Blanket Cushion Soft Warm Pet Sleep Mat
- Mesh Guard Dog Barrier & Boot Liner For JAGUAR X TYPE 2001
- Quilted Rear Pet Dog Boot Liner Lip Predector For Jaguar XF Sportbrake 2012-2014
- CEILING LED AQUARIUM PROGRAMMABLE ALBA SUNSET 36x3w 108w CREE PANEL
- Lederhosen Hound Pet Dog Cat Oktoberfest German Hansel Costume
- TP ANVIL PRO PET Dog Cat Grooming SAFETY blueNT BALL END STRAIGHT SHEARS SCISSORS
- Mesh Guard Dog Barrier & Boot Liner For CITROEN C5 08+
- D6 Brown Wood Washable Warm Home Soft Mat Lint Pet Supplie Dog Cat Bed Hut
- Deluxe Adjustable Dog Pet Guard For Honda Accord Saloon 1993-1998
- Daytime,Waltron Eco 30,Nano Aquarienleuchte,LED Beleuchtung,Neutral white 9 Watt
- Soft Indoor Dog Houses Pets Sponge Material Portable and Great for Transportatio
- 10x Pedigree Dentastix Fresh Small 7stk 282679
- Water Circulation Fish Tank Pre-Filter Parts Cleaning Air Accessories Replaces
- Deluxe Adjustable Dog Pet Guard For Isuzu MU-X 2013-2016
- A rate increase for residential and business customers
- Restructuring our business customer rates
You have several opportunities to provide input throughout the process.
Powering our community
We’re proud to light
your homes, your businesses and the streets around your neighborhood. We keep you at the heart of all we do. Together, we’ve brightened our community with
volunteers, donations, education and support.
We're passionate about our community. Through our employee giving and scholarship programs, in the last year we've helped make our community better, brighter and stronger.
CONTRIBUTED TO LOCAL NONPROFITS
Volunteer hours in the community
in powering futures scholarships to local students
Through our employee giving and volunteer program, we raise money for a variety of nonprofits and lend a helping hand to those in need. In the past 13 years, employees have personally donated over $4.5 million and just last year gave over 14,500 volunteer hours to organizations like Habitat for Humanity, Salvation Army and the Sacramento Children’s Home. See more ways PetFusion Elevated SinglePod Magnetic Dog Cat Feeder Short, Single, 8 x 8 x about our community.