Time-of-Day has arrived
The new Time-of-Day (5-8 p.m.) Rate is the standard rate for all residential customers.
What is Time-of-Day?
- You pay different rates for electricity based on when you use it
- Rates are lower when it costs us less to produce electricity and they go up when both demand and cost for electricity increase
- Shift when you use electricity to control your costs
Learn more about Time-of-Day
Solutions for you
SMUD is owned by you, our customers, so it's natural that we have your best interests at heart. We provide you complete energy solutions, which is good for your home, your budget, your business and our community.
Proposed rate changes
To help us continue to provide safe, reliable, and affordable power, we’ve asked our Board of Directors to approve several rate changes, including:
- Snoozer Luxury Overstuffed Pet Sofa in orange
- Beekeeping 1L(2 Pint) Shallow Rapid Feeder - Select Quantity
- Wireless Pet Dog Cat Fence Containment System Waterproof Rechargeable Lot
- Quilted Pet Dog Heavy Duty Boot Liner Predector For HONDA CR-V (01-06)
- Lorina Hollow Mouth Eggbutt Snaffle
- Holistic Select Grain Free Ocean Fish & Tuna Pate Recipe - 24x5.5 oz
- 100 Instant Flea Killer Control Dogs and Cats 2-30lb with15mg Smallest Capsule
- Pet Tote Carrier for Dogs Puppies Peace Sign Zip Up Travel Shop Fashionable NEW
- Bestia EROS genuine leather dog collar, Large breeds, cane corso, redtweiler,
- Karlie Deluxe Schlafhöhle BANANA LEAF
- BiOrb Aquarium Dekoration Ornament Stein groß black 27,5 x 14,6 x 15,5 cm
- POND BOSS Fountain Pump,ABS,3 64 HP,4 psi,120V, 52342
- 7 inch Pro.pet grooming scissors Shears Cutting+2Curved+Thinning shears 4pcs set
- Mesh Guard Dog Barrier & Boot Liner For CITROEN C5 ESTATE 04-08
- Herm Sprenger Matt Stainless Steel 4.0mm Short Link Fur Saver Dog Collar
- A rate increase for residential and business customers
- Restructuring our business customer rates
You have several opportunities to provide input throughout the process.
Powering our community
We’re proud to light
your homes, your businesses and the streets around your neighborhood. We keep you at the heart of all we do. Together, we’ve brightened our community with
volunteers, donations, education and support.
We're passionate about our community. Through our employee giving and scholarship programs, in the last year we've helped make our community better, brighter and stronger.
CONTRIBUTED TO LOCAL NONPROFITS
Volunteer hours in the community
in powering futures scholarships to local students
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item (including handmade items). See the seller's ... Read moreabout the condition
Through our employee giving and volunteer program, we raise money for a variety of nonprofits and lend a helping hand to those in need. In the past 13 years, employees have personally donated over $4.5 million and just last year gave over 14,500 volunteer hours to organizations like Habitat for Humanity, Salvation Army and the Sacramento Children’s Home. See more ways Australia Pet Grooming Brush Effectively Reduces Shedding by Up to 95% Professio about our community.