Time-of-Day has arrived
The new Time-of-Day (5-8 p.m.) Rate is the standard rate for all residential customers.
What is Time-of-Day?
- You pay different rates for electricity based on when you use it
- Rates are lower when it costs us less to produce electricity and they go up when both demand and cost for electricity increase
- Shift when you use electricity to control your costs
Learn more about Time-of-Day
Solutions for you
SMUD is owned by you, our customers, so it's natural that we have your best interests at heart. We provide you complete energy solutions, which is good for your home, your budget, your business and our community.
Proposed rate changes
To help us continue to provide safe, reliable, and affordable power, we’ve asked our Board of Directors to approve several rate changes, including:
- Going Green Recycled Plastic Large Premier Feeder
- Woodstream Hummingbird W - Perky-pet Glass Top Fill Hummingbird Feeder- Red 1...
- New Pink Princess Handmade Curtain Pet Dog Cat Bed House Sofa Tent Frame Bed M
- Quilted Pet Dog Heavy Duty Boot Liner Predector For Kia Sportage 1995 - 2003
- VYAIR 10 Big bluee PP Yarn Water Filter to replace Pentek WPX10BB97P, 355218-43
- Submersible Aquarium Water Pump Waterfall Fountain Filter Pond Marine Fish Tank
- Aquael UniFilter UV Internal Filter 750
- Leather Collars for Big Dogs with Bling Name - Luxury Leather Dog Collars - XL
- New bluee Denim Pet Dog Cat Carrier Shoulder Bag Handbag Cotton Travel bag M
- Chappie Complete Original Beef Dry Complete Dog Food 15kg
- A rate increase for residential and business customers
- Restructuring our business customer rates
You have several opportunities to provide input throughout the process.
Powering our community
We’re proud to light
your homes, your businesses and the streets around your neighborhood. We keep you at the heart of all we do. Together, we’ve brightened our community with
volunteers, donations, education and support.
We're passionate about our community. Through our employee giving and scholarship programs, in the last year we've helped make our community better, brighter and stronger.
CONTRIBUTED TO LOCAL NONPROFITS
Volunteer hours in the community
in powering futures scholarships to local students
Through our employee giving and volunteer program, we raise money for a variety of nonprofits and lend a helping hand to those in need. In the past 13 years, employees have personally donated over $4.5 million and just last year gave over 14,500 volunteer hours to organizations like Habitat for Humanity, Salvation Army and the Sacramento Children’s Home. See more ways Akita inu - bijoux dans une boîte orange, Art Dog FR Type 2 about our community.