Time-of-Day has arrived
The new Time-of-Day (5-8 p.m.) Rate is the standard rate for all residential customers.
What is Time-of-Day?
- You pay different rates for electricity based on when you use it
- Rates are lower when it costs us less to produce electricity and they go up when both demand and cost for electricity increase
- Shift when you use electricity to control your costs
Learn more about Time-of-Day
Solutions for you
SMUD is owned by you, our customers, so it's natural that we have your best interests at heart. We provide you complete energy solutions, which is good for your home, your budget, your business and our community.
Proposed rate changes
To help us continue to provide safe, reliable, and affordable power, we’ve asked our Board of Directors to approve several rate changes, including:
- SamaN TEW-203-12 12-Ounce Interior Water Based Stain for Fine Wood Sesame
- Hip Doggie Hd Crown Puffer Vest Pink L
- Deluxe Adjustable Dog Pet Guard For Peugeot 108 2014 onwards
- Precision Pet Great Crate Double Door Dog Crate
- Poultry Incubator 10 Eggs Capacity Hatcher Turning Temperature Controls
- Suif Pour Aller Ver De Farine D'oiseau Sauvage Et Bloc De Suif D'insecte, 300 G
- Travelling Dog Harness Safe Pet Ultimate Strength Security Large Single Piece
- 3 Stage HMA Heavy Metal Axe Removal water filter System With KDF filter
- Elive Elite High Definition Led Tube 48
- Kozeepet® Puppy Electric Heat Pad Mat Vinyl Heated Cat Dog Bed Pet Whelping Box
- Mesh Guard Dog Barrier & Boot Liner For FORD RANGER
- Snoozer Super Orthopedic Lounger in Hazelnut & Cream
- Triumph Turkey Kitten Food - 24x5.5oz
- bluee Star Pet Nest Foldable Removable Four Seasons Universal Pet Bed NEW
- 10KG WHEATGERM FISH FOOD NISHIKOI MEDIUM PELLET FLOATING POND DIET WINTER DAILY
- A rate increase for residential and business customers
- Restructuring our business customer rates
You have several opportunities to provide input throughout the process.
Powering our community
We’re proud to light
your homes, your businesses and the streets around your neighborhood. We keep you at the heart of all we do. Together, we’ve brightened our community with
volunteers, donations, education and support.
We're passionate about our community. Through our employee giving and scholarship programs, in the last year we've helped make our community better, brighter and stronger.
CONTRIBUTED TO LOCAL NONPROFITS
Volunteer hours in the community
in powering futures scholarships to local students
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item (including handmade items). See the seller's ... Read moreabout the condition
Through our employee giving and volunteer program, we raise money for a variety of nonprofits and lend a helping hand to those in need. In the past 13 years, employees have personally donated over $4.5 million and just last year gave over 14,500 volunteer hours to organizations like Habitat for Humanity, Salvation Army and the Sacramento Children’s Home. See more ways Karlie 653871 Mandira Gamelle en Bois brown 650 ML 16,5 cm about our community.