Time-of-Day has arrived
The new Time-of-Day (5-8 p.m.) Rate is the standard rate for all residential customers.
What is Time-of-Day?
- You pay different rates for electricity based on when you use it
- Rates are lower when it costs us less to produce electricity and they go up when both demand and cost for electricity increase
- Shift when you use electricity to control your costs
Learn more about Time-of-Day
Solutions for you
SMUD is owned by you, our customers, so it's natural that we have your best interests at heart. We provide you complete energy solutions, which is good for your home, your budget, your business and our community.
Proposed rate changes
To help us continue to provide safe, reliable, and affordable power, we’ve asked our Board of Directors to approve several rate changes, including:
- Luna Leo 3-In-1 Tiertreppe Für Katzen Und Hunde In Dunkelgrey, Tierrampe Für A
- Zilla Fresh Air Terrarium Metal Screen Cover with Hinges (30 X 12 Inches)
- Booda Petmate Dome Clean Step Cat Litter Box 3 colors
- IG Whippet Greyhound Double Fleece Corduroy Coat - Three Colours
- FILO 2000 MT 2.2mm quadri 4 FILI CONDUTTORI RECINTO ELETTRICO OFFERTISSIMA
- Rubber Dog Toy 5 Piece Set Durable Hard Rubber Chew Toys For Dogs - Choose color
- Pet Grow Cute Banana Cat Bed House Large Size, Pet Bed Cave Soft Cat Cuddle Bed,
- Pinkaholic Da Vinci Pinka Harnais S pink
- JHL - Manta de peso mediano para establos (TL1990)
- Deluxe Adjustable Dog Pet Guard For VAUXHALL ASTRA SRI 04-10
- 2 x 10 L TetraMin Pro Crisps Fischfutter für alle Zierfische + Microfasertuch
- Quilted Car Pet Seat Covers Predectors Full Set For Skoda Fabia VRS 2010 - 2014
- Puppia Argyle Harness A S Pink
- Mesh Guard Dog Barrier & Boot Liner For VAUXHALL VECTRA 05-08
- Quilted Pet Dog Heavy Duty Boot Liner Predector For Mazda 626 Saloon 1983 - 1987
- A rate increase for residential and business customers
- Restructuring our business customer rates
You have several opportunities to provide input throughout the process.
Powering our community
We’re proud to light
your homes, your businesses and the streets around your neighborhood. We keep you at the heart of all we do. Together, we’ve brightened our community with
volunteers, donations, education and support.
We're passionate about our community. Through our employee giving and scholarship programs, in the last year we've helped make our community better, brighter and stronger.
CONTRIBUTED TO LOCAL NONPROFITS
Volunteer hours in the community
in powering futures scholarships to local students
Through our employee giving and volunteer program, we raise money for a variety of nonprofits and lend a helping hand to those in need. In the past 13 years, employees have personally donated over $4.5 million and just last year gave over 14,500 volunteer hours to organizations like Habitat for Humanity, Salvation Army and the Sacramento Children’s Home. See more ways Caribsea Arag-Alive Vivo Scogliera Sabbia per Marino Acquari Naturale about our community.