Time-of-Day has arrived
The new Time-of-Day (5-8 p.m.) Rate is the standard rate for all residential customers.
What is Time-of-Day?
- You pay different rates for electricity based on when you use it
- Rates are lower when it costs us less to produce electricity and they go up when both demand and cost for electricity increase
- Shift when you use electricity to control your costs
Learn more about Time-of-Day
Solutions for you
SMUD is owned by you, our customers, so it's natural that we have your best interests at heart. We provide you complete energy solutions, which is good for your home, your budget, your business and our community.
Proposed rate changes
To help us continue to provide safe, reliable, and affordable power, we’ve asked our Board of Directors to approve several rate changes, including:
- Purple Funeral Urn by Liliane Memorials - Cremation Urn for Human Ashes - Hand -
- 220V Submersible Water Pump 6500LPH Fish Tank Fountain Pond Fall Hydroponic 85W
- Deluxe Adjustable Dog Pet Guard For Mitsubishi ASX 2010 On
- New with Tags NANDOG PET GEAR Easter Lamb Sheep MICRO PLUSH DOG CAT Cave BED
- TRM Iron X Cell - 3,75 Litres
- Cat Play Tree 122 cm Beige Plush W2G2
- Wooden Diners 90009 2 Quart 15 in. High Diner with Carved Paws & Two Wide Rim...
- 'Scaped For You' Collection - Layout 106 (57L) Easy
- Corda in Sisal, Cordame Sisal per M, Ø 8 mm Lunghezze 100 Und 150 M
- Mirage Pet Products No.16 Dog Collar, 8-Inch, White
- Mesh Guard Dog Barrier & Boot Liner For SUBARU LEGACY SALOON 89-99
- Ancol Pet Products Sleepy Paws Quilted Sofa Throw (VP4038)
- Quilted Car Pet Seat Covers Full Set For Vauxhall Insignia Estate 2017 On
- Height-Adjustable Dog Activity Set Lightweight Jump Spars & Cones with Holes PE
- Mars Aqua Dimmable 165W LED Aquarium Light Full Spectrum Coral Reef Tank LPS SPS
- A rate increase for residential and business customers
- Restructuring our business customer rates
You have several opportunities to provide input throughout the process.
Powering our community
We’re proud to light
your homes, your businesses and the streets around your neighborhood. We keep you at the heart of all we do. Together, we’ve brightened our community with
volunteers, donations, education and support.
We're passionate about our community. Through our employee giving and scholarship programs, in the last year we've helped make our community better, brighter and stronger.
CONTRIBUTED TO LOCAL NONPROFITS
Volunteer hours in the community
in powering futures scholarships to local students
Through our employee giving and volunteer program, we raise money for a variety of nonprofits and lend a helping hand to those in need. In the past 13 years, employees have personally donated over $4.5 million and just last year gave over 14,500 volunteer hours to organizations like Habitat for Humanity, Salvation Army and the Sacramento Children’s Home. See more ways Mesh Guard Dog Barrier & Boot Liner For ROVER 75 TOURER 04-14 about our community.