Time-of-Day has arrived
The new Time-of-Day (5-8 p.m.) Rate is the standard rate for all residential customers.
What is Time-of-Day?
- You pay different rates for electricity based on when you use it
- Rates are lower when it costs us less to produce electricity and they go up when both demand and cost for electricity increase
- Shift when you use electricity to control your costs
Learn more about Time-of-Day
Solutions for you
SMUD is owned by you, our customers, so it's natural that we have your best interests at heart. We provide you complete energy solutions, which is good for your home, your budget, your business and our community.
Proposed rate changes
To help us continue to provide safe, reliable, and affordable power, we’ve asked our Board of Directors to approve several rate changes, including:
- Foldable Metal Exercise Pen Pet Playpen Dog Cage Exercise Outdoor Secure latch
- pinkwood Boredom Breaker Bunny Fun Tree Rabbit Toy (VP8769)
- ABI Tuna bluee LED Bulb Coral Reef Optimized Spectrum PAR38 23W
- Deluxe Adjustable Dog Pet Guard For ASTON MARTIN VIRAGE
- Evolution Aqua Wheatgerm Koi Fish Pond Food 6 Kgs 5-6mm ex Date 2019
- 23x24 800 CHEAP NO NO Pads Piddle Puppy Training Pads Lightweight Economy Pads
- Quilted Car Pet Seat Covers Full Set For Mercedes Benz GLS63 GLS 63 AMG 2016 On
- Cute Pet Dog Beds Mats Cartoon Shaped Blanket Sofa PP Cotton Warm House Pad
- JBL AXE+redOR WITH 2 SLEEVES FOR PUMP jbl CRISTALPROFI e1501
- AMZPET Dog Car Seat Cover For Dogs, Waterproof With Door Predection, Durable
- A rate increase for residential and business customers
- Restructuring our business customer rates
You have several opportunities to provide input throughout the process.
Powering our community
We’re proud to light
your homes, your businesses and the streets around your neighborhood. We keep you at the heart of all we do. Together, we’ve brightened our community with
volunteers, donations, education and support.
We're passionate about our community. Through our employee giving and scholarship programs, in the last year we've helped make our community better, brighter and stronger.
CONTRIBUTED TO LOCAL NONPROFITS
Volunteer hours in the community
in powering futures scholarships to local students
Through our employee giving and volunteer program, we raise money for a variety of nonprofits and lend a helping hand to those in need. In the past 13 years, employees have personally donated over $4.5 million and just last year gave over 14,500 volunteer hours to organizations like Habitat for Humanity, Salvation Army and the Sacramento Children’s Home. See more ways Leather Bredhers Luxury Very Soft Leather Dog Collar, 45 cm, Ruby Red about our community.