Time-of-Day has arrived
The new Time-of-Day (5-8 p.m.) Rate is the standard rate for all residential customers.
What is Time-of-Day?
- You pay different rates for electricity based on when you use it
- Rates are lower when it costs us less to produce electricity and they go up when both demand and cost for electricity increase
- Shift when you use electricity to control your costs
Learn more about Time-of-Day
Solutions for you
SMUD is owned by you, our customers, so it's natural that we have your best interests at heart. We provide you complete energy solutions, which is good for your home, your budget, your business and our community.
Proposed rate changes
To help us continue to provide safe, reliable, and affordable power, we’ve asked our Board of Directors to approve several rate changes, including:
- PetSafe Stay + Play Wireless Fence PIF17-13478
- Fluval COB LED Lamp 6.5W - Enhances Fish, Coral & Plant Colours
- Pienso para perros adultos PURINA DOG CHOW ADULT cordero
- Precision Pet 7076253 Pink Dog Camo Print 3000 Durable Crate Mat, for 30-Inch Cr
- Rabbit hutch with water proof cover. Well used and some chew marks.
- PetComfort Double High Feeding System w XL Mat - Dog Cat Feeder - Hunter Green
- ValueWrap Male Dog Wraps, 2-Tab Large, 144 Count
- 12 16mm Aquarium Fish Tank Filter Tube Surface Skimmer Inflow Outflow Pipes
- Kyjen Outward Hound Sgancio Rapido Sicurezza Zaino Sella Borsa a USA
- Pet Dog Self Cooling Mat Pad for Kennels, Crates and Beds- Arf Pets(S,M,L)
- Mesh Guard Dog Barrier & Boot Liner For SKODA FABIA ESTATE 01-07
- Stramp Stair And Ramp Combination Dog Cat Easy Step Lightweight Portable Sturdy
- 12 Washable Chux Puppy Pad Potty Crate Bed Dog Pee Indoor Not Disposable Pet
- 3x10kg = 30kg Josera Emotion Culinesse Katzenfutter
- Störpellets - Pellets - Störfutter 4 mm Fischfutter Teichfutter
- A rate increase for residential and business customers
- Restructuring our business customer rates
You have several opportunities to provide input throughout the process.
Powering our community
We’re proud to light
your homes, your businesses and the streets around your neighborhood. We keep you at the heart of all we do. Together, we’ve brightened our community with
volunteers, donations, education and support.
We're passionate about our community. Through our employee giving and scholarship programs, in the last year we've helped make our community better, brighter and stronger.
CONTRIBUTED TO LOCAL NONPROFITS
Volunteer hours in the community
in powering futures scholarships to local students
Through our employee giving and volunteer program, we raise money for a variety of nonprofits and lend a helping hand to those in need. In the past 13 years, employees have personally donated over $4.5 million and just last year gave over 14,500 volunteer hours to organizations like Habitat for Humanity, Salvation Army and the Sacramento Children’s Home. See more ways Mesh Guard Dog Barrier & Boot Liner For Chevrolet Equinox 2003-2016 about our community.