Time-of-Day has arrived
The new Time-of-Day (5-8 p.m.) Rate is the standard rate for all residential customers.
What is Time-of-Day?
- You pay different rates for electricity based on when you use it
- Rates are lower when it costs us less to produce electricity and they go up when both demand and cost for electricity increase
- Shift when you use electricity to control your costs
Learn more about Time-of-Day
Solutions for you
SMUD is owned by you, our customers, so it's natural that we have your best interests at heart. We provide you complete energy solutions, which is good for your home, your budget, your business and our community.
Proposed rate changes
To help us continue to provide safe, reliable, and affordable power, we’ve asked our Board of Directors to approve several rate changes, including:
- LOFT PET STEPS BY PET STOP DOGS OR CATS-FREE SHIPPING IN THE U.S.
- Skim Breeze Reaktor 1 Liter Fauna Marin Luftfilter für Abschäumer
- JOB LOT 12 x HI-CRAFT KOKO ETC GLITZY DOG CAT COLLARS
- 2X(Haustier Knieschoner Hundehalterung Stuetzbein Beinpredhetik KniebandageI4G6)
- XL Moorkienwurzel Maße 50x15x32 Nr.8166 Aquarium Wurzel Moorkien Holz Deko
- RED MILLS Racer Plus Complete Dog Food 15kg
- Neu Iris Top Entry Katzenstreu Box white Punt-530 Japan-Import
- Aquarium Water Filter Circulator Box Eu Us Au Plug Adapter Active Carbon Sponge
- NATURE'S LOGIC 581459 Raw Freeze Beef Dinner Fare for Pets 6-Pound
- Bath Towel Kooikerhondje M1 Cotton Embroidered + Text of your choice
- BMW Active Dog Pet Lead Leash Genuine Lifestyle 80232446022
- Trixie Premium Collare, Alta Qualità in Nylon, Vari colori & Grandezze
- Lenox 1772012 3-1 2 Bi-Metal Hole Saw
- OMORC Electric Dog Nail Grinder, Ultra Quiet File Pet Grinder Trimmer with 2...
- Envir-o ET40 Aeration Air Pump Charles Austen Hydroponic Pond Pump
- A rate increase for residential and business customers
- Restructuring our business customer rates
You have several opportunities to provide input throughout the process.
Powering our community
We’re proud to light
your homes, your businesses and the streets around your neighborhood. We keep you at the heart of all we do. Together, we’ve brightened our community with
volunteers, donations, education and support.
We're passionate about our community. Through our employee giving and scholarship programs, in the last year we've helped make our community better, brighter and stronger.
CONTRIBUTED TO LOCAL NONPROFITS
Volunteer hours in the community
in powering futures scholarships to local students
Through our employee giving and volunteer program, we raise money for a variety of nonprofits and lend a helping hand to those in need. In the past 13 years, employees have personally donated over $4.5 million and just last year gave over 14,500 volunteer hours to organizations like Habitat for Humanity, Salvation Army and the Sacramento Children’s Home. See more ways Cage À Oiseaux Alpine whitehe 40x25x36cm about our community.