Time-of-Day has arrived
The new Time-of-Day (5-8 p.m.) Rate is the standard rate for all residential customers.
What is Time-of-Day?
- You pay different rates for electricity based on when you use it
- Rates are lower when it costs us less to produce electricity and they go up when both demand and cost for electricity increase
- Shift when you use electricity to control your costs
Learn more about Time-of-Day
Solutions for you
SMUD is owned by you, our customers, so it's natural that we have your best interests at heart. We provide you complete energy solutions, which is good for your home, your budget, your business and our community.
Proposed rate changes
To help us continue to provide safe, reliable, and affordable power, we’ve asked our Board of Directors to approve several rate changes, including:
- Perfect Pet 75 Pet Patio Door in Mill
- Top Performance Groomer's DUFFLE Clipper Blade TOOL Accessory Storage Tote BAG
- NEWA Jet Aquarium Water Pump Freshwater Marine Reef Submersible Hydroponics Pond
- Pet Safe Ultimate Pet door - Small - For Pets up to 12 lbs- New Heavy Duty
- Tropical Spirulina Flakes 5000 ml Fischfutter Spirulina ( 1000 ml)
- Lyra Pet Cat 10 kg Fisch & Reis + Lyra Pet Cat 10 kg Rind + Geschenk
- Akita Inu - wooden urn for dog’s ashes, low model, Art Dog
- Glass fish tank With Pump Light And Gravel
- A42 bluee Felt Washable Detachable Soft Mat Pet Dog Cat Bed Hut Width 29X14cm
- Modular Marine REFUGIUM KIT for 30 X 12 X 13 20 Gal L. sump aquarium filter
- Mesh Guard Dog Barrier & Boot Liner For MERCEDES-BENZ CL ALL YEARS
- Trixie Pet Products Alessio Cat Tree
- Beregnungsanlage zwei Nebeldüsen Düsen f. Terrarium Terrarien Regenanlage Nebler
- Pet Dog Car Travel Kit - 24pc First Aid Kit, Towel & Portable Leaf Bottle
- Aquarium Fish Tank And Stand 110L
- A rate increase for residential and business customers
- Restructuring our business customer rates
You have several opportunities to provide input throughout the process.
Powering our community
We’re proud to light
your homes, your businesses and the streets around your neighborhood. We keep you at the heart of all we do. Together, we’ve brightened our community with
volunteers, donations, education and support.
We're passionate about our community. Through our employee giving and scholarship programs, in the last year we've helped make our community better, brighter and stronger.
CONTRIBUTED TO LOCAL NONPROFITS
Volunteer hours in the community
in powering futures scholarships to local students
Through our employee giving and volunteer program, we raise money for a variety of nonprofits and lend a helping hand to those in need. In the past 13 years, employees have personally donated over $4.5 million and just last year gave over 14,500 volunteer hours to organizations like Habitat for Humanity, Salvation Army and the Sacramento Children’s Home. See more ways Multi-color 156 LED Aquarium Light Full Spectrum Lamp 0.5W For 45-50 Fish Tank about our community.