Time-of-Day has arrived
The new Time-of-Day (5-8 p.m.) Rate is the standard rate for all residential customers.
What is Time-of-Day?
- You pay different rates for electricity based on when you use it
- Rates are lower when it costs us less to produce electricity and they go up when both demand and cost for electricity increase
- Shift when you use electricity to control your costs
Learn more about Time-of-Day
Solutions for you
SMUD is owned by you, our customers, so it's natural that we have your best interests at heart. We provide you complete energy solutions, which is good for your home, your budget, your business and our community.
Proposed rate changes
To help us continue to provide safe, reliable, and affordable power, we’ve asked our Board of Directors to approve several rate changes, including:
- Richell Tall One-Touch Brown Pet Gate II Wide, 62.8 x 38.4 x 2
- Lone Star Leather Dog Collar
- Pawprint Dog Pet Crate Mat Cushion Plush Berber Bed All Sizes Ivory Chocolate
- 7.0in Titanium Professional Pet Grooming Scissors set,Straight Thinning Curved
- Zoo Med Micro Clean 316 Internal Filter
- Royal Canin Anallergenic Feline AN24, pienso para gatos
- Folding Metal Dog Crate 42L x 28W x 31H inches
- AZAYAKA goldfish Ranchu Fish food Growth pellet Sinking BBR CBR TOSAI Japan
- Nobby Coral Stone with Plants Aquarium Ornaments, 15.5 x 9 x 10.5 cm
- Nestle Purina Pet Care Pro NP15852 Beggin Bacon, 6 - 6 Oz.
- PETZYME STAIN & ODOR REMOVER- 2 BOTTLES NEW
- 4 Stage Aquarium Reef Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration RO DI System 0 PPM USA
- Quilted Car Pet Seat Covers Full Set For Vauxhall Carlton Estate 1982 - 1987
- Brand New Give Me Space Collar And Lead
- Tropical DISCUS GRAN D-50 PLUS 10L 4.4kg Colour sinking granules for discus
- A rate increase for residential and business customers
- Restructuring our business customer rates
You have several opportunities to provide input throughout the process.
Powering our community
We’re proud to light
your homes, your businesses and the streets around your neighborhood. We keep you at the heart of all we do. Together, we’ve brightened our community with
volunteers, donations, education and support.
We're passionate about our community. Through our employee giving and scholarship programs, in the last year we've helped make our community better, brighter and stronger.
CONTRIBUTED TO LOCAL NONPROFITS
Volunteer hours in the community
in powering futures scholarships to local students
Through our employee giving and volunteer program, we raise money for a variety of nonprofits and lend a helping hand to those in need. In the past 13 years, employees have personally donated over $4.5 million and just last year gave over 14,500 volunteer hours to organizations like Habitat for Humanity, Salvation Army and the Sacramento Children’s Home. See more ways Japanese goldfish RANCHU Shashinshu Photo Book Kingyo Densho 22 Competition 2011 about our community.