Time-of-Day has arrived
The new Time-of-Day (5-8 p.m.) Rate is the standard rate for all residential customers.
What is Time-of-Day?
- You pay different rates for electricity based on when you use it
- Rates are lower when it costs us less to produce electricity and they go up when both demand and cost for electricity increase
- Shift when you use electricity to control your costs
Learn more about Time-of-Day
Solutions for you
SMUD is owned by you, our customers, so it's natural that we have your best interests at heart. We provide you complete energy solutions, which is good for your home, your budget, your business and our community.
Proposed rate changes
To help us continue to provide safe, reliable, and affordable power, we’ve asked our Board of Directors to approve several rate changes, including:
- Pug - wooden exclusive urn for dog with statue, Art Dog type 3
- Fluffy Long Plush Soft Pet Bed Sleeping Bag Comfortable Cushion Dog Cat Supplies
- 4mm Super Soft Silicone Rubber Air Line Tubing Hose Aquarium Pond hydroponic
- WAHL Paw Print Grooming Bag and Apron Set
- M Siennawurzel Maße 36x16x29 Nr.7408 Aquarium Wurzel Moorkien Holz Deko
- Skinners 2 kg Puppy Milk Powder Dry Mix
- Wonderedge Cesoie Professionale Cane & Tolettatura Animali Domestici 19.1cm W
- NEW FILMTEC RO MEMBRANE 100 GALLON PER DAY 100 GPD - 2 FILTERS
- Karlie Ranger Natural Training Leash 12 mm x 200 cm
- Cavalier King Charles Spaniel M3 Dog Bath Towel Embroidery +
- K&H Pet Products Sleepy Nest Medium Sage 24 x 24 - KH4943
- K&H Pet Products Lectro-Kennel Heated Pad 22.5 x 28.5 x 0.5 - KH1020
- Hunde Winteranzug GANDALF Hundemantel dogszone mit D-Ring
- Paws On Tour Seat Cover
- Multiple Ultra Grade Rainbow Acans
- A rate increase for residential and business customers
- Restructuring our business customer rates
You have several opportunities to provide input throughout the process.
Powering our community
We’re proud to light
your homes, your businesses and the streets around your neighborhood. We keep you at the heart of all we do. Together, we’ve brightened our community with
volunteers, donations, education and support.
We're passionate about our community. Through our employee giving and scholarship programs, in the last year we've helped make our community better, brighter and stronger.
CONTRIBUTED TO LOCAL NONPROFITS
Volunteer hours in the community
in powering futures scholarships to local students
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item (including handmade items). See the seller's ... Read moreabout the condition
Through our employee giving and volunteer program, we raise money for a variety of nonprofits and lend a helping hand to those in need. In the past 13 years, employees have personally donated over $4.5 million and just last year gave over 14,500 volunteer hours to organizations like Habitat for Humanity, Salvation Army and the Sacramento Children’s Home. See more ways Echtleder Halsband mit Spitznieten, Handarbeit french bulldog, mops, terrier about our community.