Time-of-Day has arrived
The new Time-of-Day (5-8 p.m.) Rate is the standard rate for all residential customers.
What is Time-of-Day?
- You pay different rates for electricity based on when you use it
- Rates are lower when it costs us less to produce electricity and they go up when both demand and cost for electricity increase
- Shift when you use electricity to control your costs
Learn more about Time-of-Day
Solutions for you
SMUD is owned by you, our customers, so it's natural that we have your best interests at heart. We provide you complete energy solutions, which is good for your home, your budget, your business and our community.
Proposed rate changes
To help us continue to provide safe, reliable, and affordable power, we’ve asked our Board of Directors to approve several rate changes, including:
- Saluki - gold covered keyring with dog, box, high quality, Art Dog
- Prince Cat Den Is A Wonderful Sleeping Cabin With Size H 73 X W 55.5 D 65 Cm
- Beast-Master Adjustable 1 Nylon Dog Tether
- Reef Octopus Aquatrance 1000 Replacement Impeller OTP Pumps SKU ROP-AQ-IMP
- 2 Litre Evolution Aqua Pure Pond Balls - For up to 40,000 litres
- New Cat Tree Scratcher Post Toy Bed Furniture Plush Deluxe 230 - 260 cm Beige
- Richell USA 94157 Freestanding Pet Gate Large - Origami White
- X10 3 Malawi Cichlids Tropical Fish
- Pet Fit For Life EXTRA LARGE 32 x19 x19 Collapsible Portable Cat Cage Condo Box
- Christmas Trees Martingale Nylon Ribbon Dog Collar and Leash Combo
- Termo Pet Alfombrilla para Perros & Mascotas - S -XXL - Heats sin Uso de
- Bee Ultra Ventilated 3 Layer Beekeeper Beekeeping Suit ROUND Veil 2XL Style
- Impeller Assembly for Laguna PowerJet 1500 Electronic Fountain Pump and the
- Deluxe Adjustable Dog Pet Guard For BMW 5 SERIES TOURING 10-ON
- HR-320 black inklusive Dekoration Nano Aquarium Komplettaquarium Filteranlage
- A rate increase for residential and business customers
- Restructuring our business customer rates
You have several opportunities to provide input throughout the process.
Powering our community
We’re proud to light
your homes, your businesses and the streets around your neighborhood. We keep you at the heart of all we do. Together, we’ve brightened our community with
volunteers, donations, education and support.
We're passionate about our community. Through our employee giving and scholarship programs, in the last year we've helped make our community better, brighter and stronger.
CONTRIBUTED TO LOCAL NONPROFITS
Volunteer hours in the community
in powering futures scholarships to local students
Through our employee giving and volunteer program, we raise money for a variety of nonprofits and lend a helping hand to those in need. In the past 13 years, employees have personally donated over $4.5 million and just last year gave over 14,500 volunteer hours to organizations like Habitat for Humanity, Salvation Army and the Sacramento Children’s Home. See more ways Exo Terra Twin Fluorescent Ballast Units 20W about our community.