Time-of-Day has arrived
The new Time-of-Day (5-8 p.m.) Rate is the standard rate for all residential customers.
What is Time-of-Day?
- You pay different rates for electricity based on when you use it
- Rates are lower when it costs us less to produce electricity and they go up when both demand and cost for electricity increase
- Shift when you use electricity to control your costs
Learn more about Time-of-Day
Solutions for you
SMUD is owned by you, our customers, so it's natural that we have your best interests at heart. We provide you complete energy solutions, which is good for your home, your budget, your business and our community.
Proposed rate changes
To help us continue to provide safe, reliable, and affordable power, we’ve asked our Board of Directors to approve several rate changes, including:
- A33 Washable orange Printing Cotton Soft Mat Pet Dog Cat Bed Hut Diameter 30CM
- Halo Winter Wonderland Dog Sweater ...
- Portable Deluxe Case Premium Foldable Traveling Exercise Pet Playpen Kennel
- 1431 Warm Accessories Type Bed Puppy Dog Bed Nest Pet Soft House Winter Cute
- ARCADIA T5 ELECTRONIC CONTROLLER 24W 39W TWIN LIGHT AQUARIUM FISH TANK
- Bee Suit Ventilated 3 Layer Beekeeper Beekeeping Suit ROUND Veil XL Style
- 3 Layer Astronaut Ventilated Veil Beekeepers Bee Full Suit Beekeeping Predective
- Metal Halide Aquarium 175W watt 14000K Mogul E39 MH 14K Reef Marine Bulb
- Mesh Guard Dog Barrier & Boot Liner For MAZDA CX-5 CX5 12-ON
- Quilted Pet Dog Heavy Duty Boot Liner Predector For AUDI A4 SALOON
- A rate increase for residential and business customers
- Restructuring our business customer rates
You have several opportunities to provide input throughout the process.
Powering our community
We’re proud to light
your homes, your businesses and the streets around your neighborhood. We keep you at the heart of all we do. Together, we’ve brightened our community with
volunteers, donations, education and support.
We're passionate about our community. Through our employee giving and scholarship programs, in the last year we've helped make our community better, brighter and stronger.
CONTRIBUTED TO LOCAL NONPROFITS
Volunteer hours in the community
in powering futures scholarships to local students
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
Through our employee giving and volunteer program, we raise money for a variety of nonprofits and lend a helping hand to those in need. In the past 13 years, employees have personally donated over $4.5 million and just last year gave over 14,500 volunteer hours to organizations like Habitat for Humanity, Salvation Army and the Sacramento Children’s Home. See more ways 10 (ten) x Heros efasciatus (Common Severum, Cichlid) about our community.