Time-of-Day has arrived
The new Time-of-Day (5-8 p.m.) Rate is the standard rate for all residential customers.
What is Time-of-Day?
- You pay different rates for electricity based on when you use it
- Rates are lower when it costs us less to produce electricity and they go up when both demand and cost for electricity increase
- Shift when you use electricity to control your costs
Learn more about Time-of-Day
Solutions for you
SMUD is owned by you, our customers, so it's natural that we have your best interests at heart. We provide you complete energy solutions, which is good for your home, your budget, your business and our community.
Proposed rate changes
To help us continue to provide safe, reliable, and affordable power, we’ve asked our Board of Directors to approve several rate changes, including:
- Bulk 6 Dog Training Slip Correction lead and collar in 1
- OUTDOOR DOG Arctic Coat for Dog XS to XXL Premium waterproof and breathable
- Aquarium Co2 pressure gauge Regulator Solenoid Two Gauge & Bubble Counter
- Hunter Katzenhöhle Igloo White Dots 40x40x36 cm grey
- Compatible Carbon BioCarb Juwel Aquarium M COMPACT BIOFLOW 3 Filter Foam Sponge
- Kerbl Cat Mate Super Selective 4-Wege Katzentüre white Katzenklappe Tür Klappe
- Elive 01537 RO Per Day Membrane 50 gallon
- Happycare Tex Micromink reversible antislip Pet Mat, Dog Bed (Many Sizes colors)
- Mesh Guard Dog Barrier & Boot Liner For Daewoo Leganza 1997-2002
- Quilted Rear Pet Dog Boot Liner Lip Predector For VW SHARAN S (00-10)
- A rate increase for residential and business customers
- Restructuring our business customer rates
You have several opportunities to provide input throughout the process.
Powering our community
We’re proud to light
your homes, your businesses and the streets around your neighborhood. We keep you at the heart of all we do. Together, we’ve brightened our community with
volunteers, donations, education and support.
We're passionate about our community. Through our employee giving and scholarship programs, in the last year we've helped make our community better, brighter and stronger.
CONTRIBUTED TO LOCAL NONPROFITS
Volunteer hours in the community
in powering futures scholarships to local students
Through our employee giving and volunteer program, we raise money for a variety of nonprofits and lend a helping hand to those in need. In the past 13 years, employees have personally donated over $4.5 million and just last year gave over 14,500 volunteer hours to organizations like Habitat for Humanity, Salvation Army and the Sacramento Children’s Home. See more ways Wahl Pet-Pro Dog Clipper And Trimmer Pet Grooming Combo Kit For Dog, Cat With Re about our community.