Time-of-Day has arrived
The new Time-of-Day (5-8 p.m.) Rate is the standard rate for all residential customers.
What is Time-of-Day?
- You pay different rates for electricity based on when you use it
- Rates are lower when it costs us less to produce electricity and they go up when both demand and cost for electricity increase
- Shift when you use electricity to control your costs
Learn more about Time-of-Day
Solutions for you
SMUD is owned by you, our customers, so it's natural that we have your best interests at heart. We provide you complete energy solutions, which is good for your home, your budget, your business and our community.
Proposed rate changes
To help us continue to provide safe, reliable, and affordable power, we’ve asked our Board of Directors to approve several rate changes, including:
- OSTER 008OST-78005-010 Oster golden A5 1-Speed Clipper No. 78005-010
- Windhundhalsband Leder Gipsy Brown LOU AND YOU
- Deluxe Adjustable Dog Pet Guard For VW BORA V5 99-05
- Probiotics for cats - CAT DIGESTIVE AID 3B- cat digestive support
- Corta-Vet Equine Powder 454g, Premium Service, Fast Dispatch
- Heavy Duty TEAL GREEN Pet Bed With RED TARTAN Cushion UK MADE Dog Or Cat Basket
- Steps for small Dogs.Dogs with short legs. 30 H x 15 W x 30 D.Very sturdy.
- D-D ROWA PHOS MEDIA ROWAPHOS PHOSPHATE REMOVER 1000ML 1LTR TUB
- LEEFE Slow Feeder Dog Bowl Set, 2 in 1 Stainless Steel Dog Bowls and Water Bowl
- Alcott Retractable Leash Up To 110 Pounds
- Ziss Fish and Shrimp Egg Tumbler ZET-80 Incubator For Pet Home Hobby
- Puppy Angel Multi Predect Bodysuits Raincoat, 4X-Large, Red 4XL
- HobbyDog Karlie TOR gwk8 Transport Cat Bag with Flowers Size 32 X 30 X 50 Cm
- Deluxe Adjustable Dog Pet Guard For JAGUAR E TYPE
- Eheim - Classique 2213 Filtre Externe avec Bio Média - 66 Gallons
- A rate increase for residential and business customers
- Restructuring our business customer rates
You have several opportunities to provide input throughout the process.
Powering our community
We’re proud to light
your homes, your businesses and the streets around your neighborhood. We keep you at the heart of all we do. Together, we’ve brightened our community with
volunteers, donations, education and support.
We're passionate about our community. Through our employee giving and scholarship programs, in the last year we've helped make our community better, brighter and stronger.
CONTRIBUTED TO LOCAL NONPROFITS
Volunteer hours in the community
in powering futures scholarships to local students
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
Through our employee giving and volunteer program, we raise money for a variety of nonprofits and lend a helping hand to those in need. In the past 13 years, employees have personally donated over $4.5 million and just last year gave over 14,500 volunteer hours to organizations like Habitat for Humanity, Salvation Army and the Sacramento Children’s Home. See more ways CLOSEOUT DOG Lead Leash White accents-5 8 WIDE- 6' sALe Brown color- 1 or Lot2 about our community.