Time-of-Day has arrived
The new Time-of-Day (5-8 p.m.) Rate is the standard rate for all residential customers.
What is Time-of-Day?
- You pay different rates for electricity based on when you use it
- Rates are lower when it costs us less to produce electricity and they go up when both demand and cost for electricity increase
- Shift when you use electricity to control your costs
Learn more about Time-of-Day
Solutions for you
SMUD is owned by you, our customers, so it's natural that we have your best interests at heart. We provide you complete energy solutions, which is good for your home, your budget, your business and our community.
Proposed rate changes
To help us continue to provide safe, reliable, and affordable power, we’ve asked our Board of Directors to approve several rate changes, including:
- 10X(7 piezas Conjunto Herramientas de apicultura Incluyendo Pincel,Rascado N6)
- BOX RED HAND STRIPPING KNIFE CAT DOG PET GROOM COMB HAIR 4 PIECE COARSE F,S,M
- Deluxe Adjustable Dog Pet Guard For ROVER 110
- Puppia Neon Soft Harness Cl Pink
- Equimins Biotin Plus 25 for Horses
- Concept for Life Sensitive Cats
- MOTA Perfect Dinner Pet Feeder for Dog and Cat with Portion Control DISCONTINUED
- Hagen Fluval 305 Service Kit - Impeller, Cover, Seal, Shaft, Instructions
- PREMIUM QUALITY Bee Suit Fencing Veil Style - Camel Biscuit. All Sizes
- Stripes Collar Lead Bandana Bow tie Flower for Dog Cat sizes XXS - L set
- Mesh Guard Dog Barrier & Boot Liner For LAND ROVER FREELANDER
- K9 MAXX 3 Month Supply Small Dog up to 35lbs
- Cough Tablets for Dogs & Cats (250 count)
- Deluxe Adjustable Dog Pet Guard For VAUXHALL ASTRA ENERGY 04-10
- ZEOvit Set Korallenzucht Coburg ZEObak, ZEOfood plus, ZEOstart für Meerwasser
- A rate increase for residential and business customers
- Restructuring our business customer rates
You have several opportunities to provide input throughout the process.
Powering our community
We’re proud to light
your homes, your businesses and the streets around your neighborhood. We keep you at the heart of all we do. Together, we’ve brightened our community with
volunteers, donations, education and support.
We're passionate about our community. Through our employee giving and scholarship programs, in the last year we've helped make our community better, brighter and stronger.
CONTRIBUTED TO LOCAL NONPROFITS
Volunteer hours in the community
in powering futures scholarships to local students
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item (including handmade items). See the seller's ... Read moreabout the condition
Through our employee giving and volunteer program, we raise money for a variety of nonprofits and lend a helping hand to those in need. In the past 13 years, employees have personally donated over $4.5 million and just last year gave over 14,500 volunteer hours to organizations like Habitat for Humanity, Salvation Army and the Sacramento Children’s Home. See more ways (Set of 2) - color Splash Stainless Steel Double Diner (Green) for Dog Cat - ... about our community.