Time-of-Day has arrived
The new Time-of-Day (5-8 p.m.) Rate is the standard rate for all residential customers.
What is Time-of-Day?
- You pay different rates for electricity based on when you use it
- Rates are lower when it costs us less to produce electricity and they go up when both demand and cost for electricity increase
- Shift when you use electricity to control your costs
Learn more about Time-of-Day
Solutions for you
SMUD is owned by you, our customers, so it's natural that we have your best interests at heart. We provide you complete energy solutions, which is good for your home, your budget, your business and our community.
Proposed rate changes
To help us continue to provide safe, reliable, and affordable power, we’ve asked our Board of Directors to approve several rate changes, including:
- Cat Play House Outdoor Kitty Compound Cats Tube Enclosure Yard Pen Cage Fun NEW
- Npo Redu Granulé de Bois No3 & Po4 Réduction 1000ml Fauna Marin L
- Deluxe Adjustable Dog Pet Guard For Nissan Stanza 1982-1986
- Karlie Flamingo Liegekissen DOGMAXX Sleep&Play - 40 x 40 cm Hunde Kissen Dog
- Reptile Tortoise Vivarium Infra Red Infrared Lighting Heat Lamp Screw-In E27
- 32 DRIFTWOOD Piece Art Bird Perch Terrarium Taxidermy Aquarium Reptile DECOR
- Bowsers Donut Bed, Medium, Cedar Lattice
- EHEIM compactON POWER HEAD FISH TANK WATER FLOW PUMP 2100
- Nobby Castle with Plants Aquarium Ornaments, 12 x 10.5 x 18 cm
- 3M 917DC-NA Fine Contour Surface Sanding Sponges
- Coco Berber Crate Mat Xlarge
- 2Pcs Bark Watermelon Ball Wooden Chew Toy for Small Animal Hamster Rabbit Rat
- Rogz Fancy Dress Extra Large 1 Armed Response Adjustable Fashion Dog
- Lilys Kitchen Lamb Dry Food For Dogs 2.5kg Weight
- CURRENT ORBIT MARINE LED LIGHT FIXTURE 18 -24 - WIRELESS REMOTE & RAMP TIMER
- A rate increase for residential and business customers
- Restructuring our business customer rates
You have several opportunities to provide input throughout the process.
Powering our community
We’re proud to light
your homes, your businesses and the streets around your neighborhood. We keep you at the heart of all we do. Together, we’ve brightened our community with
volunteers, donations, education and support.
We're passionate about our community. Through our employee giving and scholarship programs, in the last year we've helped make our community better, brighter and stronger.
CONTRIBUTED TO LOCAL NONPROFITS
Volunteer hours in the community
in powering futures scholarships to local students
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
|EAN:||Does not apply|
Through our employee giving and volunteer program, we raise money for a variety of nonprofits and lend a helping hand to those in need. In the past 13 years, employees have personally donated over $4.5 million and just last year gave over 14,500 volunteer hours to organizations like Habitat for Humanity, Salvation Army and the Sacramento Children’s Home. See more ways SEACHEM PARAGUARD 2-LITER PARASITE CONTROL FOR FRESHWATER SALTWATER AQUARIUMS about our community.