Time-of-Day has arrived
The new Time-of-Day (5-8 p.m.) Rate is the standard rate for all residential customers.
What is Time-of-Day?
- You pay different rates for electricity based on when you use it
- Rates are lower when it costs us less to produce electricity and they go up when both demand and cost for electricity increase
- Shift when you use electricity to control your costs
Learn more about Time-of-Day
Solutions for you
SMUD is owned by you, our customers, so it's natural that we have your best interests at heart. We provide you complete energy solutions, which is good for your home, your budget, your business and our community.
Proposed rate changes
To help us continue to provide safe, reliable, and affordable power, we’ve asked our Board of Directors to approve several rate changes, including:
- Oster Cryogenx 4 Piece Hoja Kits de Alto Carbono Acero Incluye 30 10 7F 5F
- Deluxe Adjustable Dog Pet Guard For LEXUS IS ALL YEARS
- ZuPreem FruitBlend - Large Birds Size 12 lb
- Mesh Guard Dog Barrier & Boot Liner For Lexus GS 430 GS430 2005-2011
- Trixie Reptile Pool, 35 x 9 x 34cm - Poolcm Terrarium Snake Spider 35x9x34
- Quilted Car Pet Seat Covers Predectors Full Set For Audi RS6 Estate 2012 On
- Lupine 1 Inch Tail Feathers Roman Dog Harness 24-38-Inch
- VIP 90 2 Varintens Leuchten-Vorschaltgerät Dimmer Leuchtstoffröhren VG-3600-2
- Pet Urn Memorial Cremation Box Cherry Wood White Stone Bulldog Beagle Boxer
- Deluxe Adjustable Dog Pet Guard For Nissan X-Trail X Trail 2014 On
- SPECIAL OFFER 1kg Indian Tropical Almond Tree Leaves25 cm Indian Almond Leaves
- Polo Shirt Shirt Cotton Embroidered Embroidery Greyhound + Text of Your Choice
- Hobby Sediment Bell pro with Adjustable Water Flow and Ansaugmechanismus
- Mesh Guard Dog Barrier & Boot Liner For JEEP CHEROKEE ALL YEARS
- Quilted Rear Pet Dog Boot Liner Lip Predector For SAAB 9-3 93 S (98-02)
- A rate increase for residential and business customers
- Restructuring our business customer rates
You have several opportunities to provide input throughout the process.
Powering our community
We’re proud to light
your homes, your businesses and the streets around your neighborhood. We keep you at the heart of all we do. Together, we’ve brightened our community with
volunteers, donations, education and support.
We're passionate about our community. Through our employee giving and scholarship programs, in the last year we've helped make our community better, brighter and stronger.
CONTRIBUTED TO LOCAL NONPROFITS
Volunteer hours in the community
in powering futures scholarships to local students
Through our employee giving and volunteer program, we raise money for a variety of nonprofits and lend a helping hand to those in need. In the past 13 years, employees have personally donated over $4.5 million and just last year gave over 14,500 volunteer hours to organizations like Habitat for Humanity, Salvation Army and the Sacramento Children’s Home. See more ways Aqua Source Wheatgerm, ideal winter Koi food,10Kg FreeP&P about our community.