Time-of-Day has arrived
The new Time-of-Day (5-8 p.m.) Rate is the standard rate for all residential customers.
What is Time-of-Day?
- You pay different rates for electricity based on when you use it
- Rates are lower when it costs us less to produce electricity and they go up when both demand and cost for electricity increase
- Shift when you use electricity to control your costs
Learn more about Time-of-Day
Solutions for you
SMUD is owned by you, our customers, so it's natural that we have your best interests at heart. We provide you complete energy solutions, which is good for your home, your budget, your business and our community.
Proposed rate changes
To help us continue to provide safe, reliable, and affordable power, we’ve asked our Board of Directors to approve several rate changes, including:
- Cat - 2000 Floor Model Cat Tree MASTRO NANO
- Deluxe Adjustable Dog Pet Guard For HONDA CIVIC ESTATE 98-01
- Aesculap No 10 Blade Gt330 Leaves 1.6mm Hair Ideal for Sanitary Trims
- Mesh Guard Dog Barrier & Boot Liner For BMW 2 SERIES 14-ON
- Royal Ball Python Snake Medium Starter Kit 24 Inch Green Monkfield Terrainium
- Otstar Professional Dog Grooming kit, 3 Speed Rechargeable Cordless Dog Clippers
- Rukka Pets Star Dog Mini Harness
- Wahl 9766 Cordless Lithium Ion Pro Series Pet Dog Clippers Grooming Trimmer
- Cuidado Del Erro Deshedding Juego de Herramientas 6 Piece Profesional Dematting
- Deluxe Adjustable Dog Pet Guard For FIAT PUNTO 12-ON
- API NEXX FILTER FOR UP TO 55 GALLON TANK NIB
- Hatchwells Dog Birthday Cake x 12
- Flower Leather Collar Emerald Green With Yellow Flowers
- New RAE DUNN XL SANTA PAWS CHRISTMAS Dog Bowl Food or Water Pet Animal Dish
- Quilted Rear Pet Dog Boot Liner Lip Predector For Renault Scenic 2003-2016
- A rate increase for residential and business customers
- Restructuring our business customer rates
You have several opportunities to provide input throughout the process.
Powering our community
We’re proud to light
your homes, your businesses and the streets around your neighborhood. We keep you at the heart of all we do. Together, we’ve brightened our community with
volunteers, donations, education and support.
We're passionate about our community. Through our employee giving and scholarship programs, in the last year we've helped make our community better, brighter and stronger.
CONTRIBUTED TO LOCAL NONPROFITS
Volunteer hours in the community
in powering futures scholarships to local students
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
|EAN:||Does not apply|
Through our employee giving and volunteer program, we raise money for a variety of nonprofits and lend a helping hand to those in need. In the past 13 years, employees have personally donated over $4.5 million and just last year gave over 14,500 volunteer hours to organizations like Habitat for Humanity, Salvation Army and the Sacramento Children’s Home. See more ways Seachem Marine Buffer 4 Kg about our community.