Time-of-Day has arrived
The new Time-of-Day (5-8 p.m.) Rate is the standard rate for all residential customers.
What is Time-of-Day?
- You pay different rates for electricity based on when you use it
- Rates are lower when it costs us less to produce electricity and they go up when both demand and cost for electricity increase
- Shift when you use electricity to control your costs
Learn more about Time-of-Day
Solutions for you
SMUD is owned by you, our customers, so it's natural that we have your best interests at heart. We provide you complete energy solutions, which is good for your home, your budget, your business and our community.
Proposed rate changes
To help us continue to provide safe, reliable, and affordable power, we’ve asked our Board of Directors to approve several rate changes, including:
- Home Pet Spa Mobile Pet Dog Washing and Grooming Bath Wash Tub indoor outdoor
- Aquatop Submersible Titanium Heater & External Thermostat -300watt
- Quilted Rear Pet Dog Boot Liner Lip Predector For MINI CLUBMAN 07-ON
- gold Gourmet Selezione Pasta Gatto Senior Mangime Bagnato 12 X 85G (1,02 Kg)
- 20KG MALTBY’S MIXED GERBIL FOOD
- Dog drying coat drying gown fleece toweling robe SMALL PINK
- KONG PLUSH SQUEAKY DOG TOYS - No Messy Filling Free Squeaker Small Dogs Puppies
- NP Biopearls Marine Fish Tank Filter Media Phosphate Nitrate Nutrient Remover
- Bone Dry DII Ceramic Round Pet Bowl for Food & Water with Non-Skid Silicone Rim
- Aufblasbarer Kragen Buster bluees Xlge
- Genuine Leather Vest Harness Adjustable Heavy Duty Pit Bull Boxer Elastic Husky
- Asian Bamboo Bird Cage KV-S
- Designer Louisdog Twinkle Twinkle little Woo Khaki Tutu XS
- blueeberry Pet 3M Reflective Multi-colord Stripe Adjustable Dog Seat Belt
- Aqua Medic Aquarius 30,60, 90,120 LED Aquarium Light for Seawater Aquariums
- A rate increase for residential and business customers
- Restructuring our business customer rates
You have several opportunities to provide input throughout the process.
Powering our community
We’re proud to light
your homes, your businesses and the streets around your neighborhood. We keep you at the heart of all we do. Together, we’ve brightened our community with
volunteers, donations, education and support.
We're passionate about our community. Through our employee giving and scholarship programs, in the last year we've helped make our community better, brighter and stronger.
CONTRIBUTED TO LOCAL NONPROFITS
Volunteer hours in the community
in powering futures scholarships to local students
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
|Test/Treatment Parameter:||Calcium, KH, Magnesium|
|Water Type:||Salt Water||Brand:||GroTech|
Through our employee giving and volunteer program, we raise money for a variety of nonprofits and lend a helping hand to those in need. In the past 13 years, employees have personally donated over $4.5 million and just last year gave over 14,500 volunteer hours to organizations like Habitat for Humanity, Salvation Army and the Sacramento Children’s Home. See more ways InTank MEDIA BASKET FOR CORALIFE LED BIOCUBE 32 about our community.