Time-of-Day has arrived
The new Time-of-Day (5-8 p.m.) Rate is the standard rate for all residential customers.
What is Time-of-Day?
- You pay different rates for electricity based on when you use it
- Rates are lower when it costs us less to produce electricity and they go up when both demand and cost for electricity increase
- Shift when you use electricity to control your costs
Learn more about Time-of-Day
Solutions for you
SMUD is owned by you, our customers, so it's natural that we have your best interests at heart. We provide you complete energy solutions, which is good for your home, your budget, your business and our community.
Proposed rate changes
To help us continue to provide safe, reliable, and affordable power, we’ve asked our Board of Directors to approve several rate changes, including:
- SURF2 Algae Turf Scrubber UAS® ATS Aquarium Filter Chaeto Reactor Skimmer
- Pet Cat Dog Hair Trimmer Rechargeable Animal Grooming Clippers Shaver Electric.
- Organic Beef Flavored Dog Training Treat Rewards 16 oz Re-sealable Bags Bulk Too
- Quilted Car Pet Seat Covers Full Set For Fiat Punto Evo 3DR 2010 - 2012
- 12x Antibacterial Powder Tea Tree Skin Cream Soothes Calm Itchy Skin Minor Wound
- Outhwaite Padded Navy blueehound Dog Coat, 20-Inch, Navy bluee
- 10 Lama Cane Tolettatura Animali Domestici pro Pulizia Utensile con Manico Legno
- New Marineland LED Strip Light 18 ML90612-900
- Lee's Flex Aquarium Tubing Clear 5 8-Inch by 100-Foot
- Deluxe Adjustable Dog Pet Guard For Audi S4 Saloon 2016 On
- 5 Litre Easy Life Carbo Easycarbo Carbon Fertilizers Fertilizer Fishkeeping
- IAMS Naturally Cat Adult Bag Wet Lamb Nouvelle Zealand in Sauce 24 x 8
- Kaytee Pet Products BKT51122 Suet Cake Peanut Pet Food 11-Ounce
- Reptile One R1-46457 Heat Lamp Holder Ceramic to 150W E27 Screw Fitting Reptiles
- Deluxe Adjustable Dog Pet Guard For SEAT ALTEA REFERENCE 04-
- A rate increase for residential and business customers
- Restructuring our business customer rates
You have several opportunities to provide input throughout the process.
Powering our community
We’re proud to light
your homes, your businesses and the streets around your neighborhood. We keep you at the heart of all we do. Together, we’ve brightened our community with
volunteers, donations, education and support.
We're passionate about our community. Through our employee giving and scholarship programs, in the last year we've helped make our community better, brighter and stronger.
CONTRIBUTED TO LOCAL NONPROFITS
Volunteer hours in the community
in powering futures scholarships to local students
Through our employee giving and volunteer program, we raise money for a variety of nonprofits and lend a helping hand to those in need. In the past 13 years, employees have personally donated over $4.5 million and just last year gave over 14,500 volunteer hours to organizations like Habitat for Humanity, Salvation Army and the Sacramento Children’s Home. See more ways Eheim - Classique 2213 Filtre Externe avec Bio Média - 66 Gallons about our community.