Time-of-Day has arrived
The new Time-of-Day (5-8 p.m.) Rate is the standard rate for all residential customers.
What is Time-of-Day?
- You pay different rates for electricity based on when you use it
- Rates are lower when it costs us less to produce electricity and they go up when both demand and cost for electricity increase
- Shift when you use electricity to control your costs
Learn more about Time-of-Day
Solutions for you
SMUD is owned by you, our customers, so it's natural that we have your best interests at heart. We provide you complete energy solutions, which is good for your home, your budget, your business and our community.
Proposed rate changes
To help us continue to provide safe, reliable, and affordable power, we’ve asked our Board of Directors to approve several rate changes, including:
- ET 300 PLUS (1 2 Mile) 2 receivers
- Arco Iris Diamond Leather Dog Collar - Width 0.8
- Quilted Waterproof Pets Dog SUV Cargo Liner Cover Heavy Duty Non Slip
- Quilted Car Pet Seat Covers Full Set For Toyota Camry Saloon 1996 - 2001
- Dog Grooming Swinging Pavement Sign Outdoor Display Shop Catch Passing Trade
- Bella Stainless Steel Feeding Bowl bluee 12 cm
- Glucosamin Hund Katze Nahrungsergänzung Gelenke 120 Tabletten
- Small Bird Starter Kit 42.5x25x40cm
- Medium Rectangle Pet Bed Chocolate Zig Zag
- Pet Cat Dog Pool Swimming Puppy Doggy Indoor Outdoor Foldable Hydredherapy UK
- Aqua Medic Ocean Light LED Control
- Kerbl Kuschel bett Kodiak Hunde Schlafplatz Wendekissen waschbar anti rutsch
- Tunze Care Magnet Rod Light Long 0220.015 Magnetic for 10 Bis 15mm
- Mesh Guard Dog Barrier & Boot Liner For TOYOTA YARIS T2 5dr 06-
- Herm Sprenger Stainless Steel Ultra Plus Prong Collar Swivel D Ring 3.2mm
- A rate increase for residential and business customers
- Restructuring our business customer rates
You have several opportunities to provide input throughout the process.
Powering our community
We’re proud to light
your homes, your businesses and the streets around your neighborhood. We keep you at the heart of all we do. Together, we’ve brightened our community with
volunteers, donations, education and support.
We're passionate about our community. Through our employee giving and scholarship programs, in the last year we've helped make our community better, brighter and stronger.
CONTRIBUTED TO LOCAL NONPROFITS
Volunteer hours in the community
in powering futures scholarships to local students
New other (see details): A new, unused item with absolutely no signs of wear. The item may be missing its original packaging, ... Read moreabout the condition
Through our employee giving and volunteer program, we raise money for a variety of nonprofits and lend a helping hand to those in need. In the past 13 years, employees have personally donated over $4.5 million and just last year gave over 14,500 volunteer hours to organizations like Habitat for Humanity, Salvation Army and the Sacramento Children’s Home. See more ways PERNOD BONAPAT rare box bait for fish product TORTUE jamais used 50 about our community.