Time-of-Day has arrived
The new Time-of-Day (5-8 p.m.) Rate is the standard rate for all residential customers.
What is Time-of-Day?
- You pay different rates for electricity based on when you use it
- Rates are lower when it costs us less to produce electricity and they go up when both demand and cost for electricity increase
- Shift when you use electricity to control your costs
Learn more about Time-of-Day
Solutions for you
SMUD is owned by you, our customers, so it's natural that we have your best interests at heart. We provide you complete energy solutions, which is good for your home, your budget, your business and our community.
Proposed rate changes
To help us continue to provide safe, reliable, and affordable power, we’ve asked our Board of Directors to approve several rate changes, including:
- 38 Stainless Steel Pet Bath Tub W Faucet Accessories pet Grooming Pet Bath Tub
- Quilted Pet Dog Boot Liner Predector For Renault Megane Saloon 2003 - 2006
- Danish Design Dog Towelling Drying Robe Coat 70cm 28 - Keeps Dogs Warm And Dry
- Parred Stand Bird Toys Portable Perch Training Tool Lightweight
- Vanya AlgenStopp beseitigt Algenarten 5L für 15000 L Aquarium Algenvernichter
- AquaView 3.5-Gallon Fish Tank with Power Filter and LED Lighting
- 24- Dark Brown Chocolate Genuine Harness Leather Luxury Dog Collar with Soft Dog
- Pet Remedy Kit de Toilettage
- PetSafe Freedom Aluminum Pet Door 12-220lb X-Large 13 3 4 x 23 3 4 PPA00-10862
- Sureflap Hub. Premium Service, Fast Dispatch
- XL Talawa Wurzel Maße 55x24x40 Nr.7910 Aquarium Wurzel Holz Dekoration Echtholz
- Polo Camiseta Algodón Bordado Bordado Gales Terrier + Texto Personalizado
- K&H PET PRODUCTS 9191 Tan EZ MOUNT WINDOW BED KITTY SILL TAN 27 X 11 X 10.5
- Mesh Guard Dog Barrier & Boot Liner For VW PASSAT R LINE05-10
- Quilted Rear Pet Dog Boot Liner Lip Predector For SEAT CORDOBA COUPE 96-99
- A rate increase for residential and business customers
- Restructuring our business customer rates
You have several opportunities to provide input throughout the process.
Powering our community
We’re proud to light
your homes, your businesses and the streets around your neighborhood. We keep you at the heart of all we do. Together, we’ve brightened our community with
volunteers, donations, education and support.
We're passionate about our community. Through our employee giving and scholarship programs, in the last year we've helped make our community better, brighter and stronger.
CONTRIBUTED TO LOCAL NONPROFITS
Volunteer hours in the community
in powering futures scholarships to local students
Through our employee giving and volunteer program, we raise money for a variety of nonprofits and lend a helping hand to those in need. In the past 13 years, employees have personally donated over $4.5 million and just last year gave over 14,500 volunteer hours to organizations like Habitat for Humanity, Salvation Army and the Sacramento Children’s Home. See more ways Kessil A360WE Tuna bluee Reef Aquarium LED Light about our community.