Time-of-Day has arrived
The new Time-of-Day (5-8 p.m.) Rate is the standard rate for all residential customers.
What is Time-of-Day?
- You pay different rates for electricity based on when you use it
- Rates are lower when it costs us less to produce electricity and they go up when both demand and cost for electricity increase
- Shift when you use electricity to control your costs
Learn more about Time-of-Day
Solutions for you
SMUD is owned by you, our customers, so it's natural that we have your best interests at heart. We provide you complete energy solutions, which is good for your home, your budget, your business and our community.
Proposed rate changes
To help us continue to provide safe, reliable, and affordable power, we’ve asked our Board of Directors to approve several rate changes, including:
- Brand New Handmade Feathers Dog Puppy Elegant Dress Yellow Sparkle Fancy OOAK
- Quilted Car Pet Seat Covers Predectors Full Set For Fiat Tipo Estate 2016 On
- 50+ colors Hand Crochet Dog Snood Ear Warmers Headband Bear Costume Clothing Tie
- Mesh Guard Dog Barrier & Boot Liner For Volkswagen Tiguan 2008-2016
- Aqua Oak Xl Cube Systemised Fish Tank
- 4x Fuzzyard Cat Dish Sushi Delight
- Green Camo Plush Pet Steps
- Aquarium Fish Tank Nano Coldwater Tropical LED Lighting Filter - 18L 30L 51L
- BAYOXIDE GFO HC - PHOSPHATE REDUCER (800 G) FILTER MEDIA - KOLAR LABS
- Aqua Culture 10-Gallon Glass Aquarium Large Clear Fish Tank
- Animierter Gepolsterter Wasserdichter Hundemantel black 56cm (22 )
- Ideal Pet Products Fast Fit Aluminum Pet Patio Door
- Oscar de la Renta White Porcelain PET DISH dog cat BOWL Neiman Marcus
- Happypet® Kratzbaum Katzenkratzbaum Klettern Sisal Mittelgroß Rund 170cm Beige
- Tropic Marin Pro-Coral Organic 1500 gr.
- A rate increase for residential and business customers
- Restructuring our business customer rates
You have several opportunities to provide input throughout the process.
Powering our community
We’re proud to light
your homes, your businesses and the streets around your neighborhood. We keep you at the heart of all we do. Together, we’ve brightened our community with
volunteers, donations, education and support.
We're passionate about our community. Through our employee giving and scholarship programs, in the last year we've helped make our community better, brighter and stronger.
CONTRIBUTED TO LOCAL NONPROFITS
Volunteer hours in the community
in powering futures scholarships to local students
Through our employee giving and volunteer program, we raise money for a variety of nonprofits and lend a helping hand to those in need. In the past 13 years, employees have personally donated over $4.5 million and just last year gave over 14,500 volunteer hours to organizations like Habitat for Humanity, Salvation Army and the Sacramento Children’s Home. See more ways TUNZE NANO MAGNET HOLDER 6025.500 about our community.