Time-of-Day has arrived
The new Time-of-Day (5-8 p.m.) Rate is the standard rate for all residential customers.
What is Time-of-Day?
- You pay different rates for electricity based on when you use it
- Rates are lower when it costs us less to produce electricity and they go up when both demand and cost for electricity increase
- Shift when you use electricity to control your costs
Learn more about Time-of-Day
Solutions for you
SMUD is owned by you, our customers, so it's natural that we have your best interests at heart. We provide you complete energy solutions, which is good for your home, your budget, your business and our community.
Proposed rate changes
To help us continue to provide safe, reliable, and affordable power, we’ve asked our Board of Directors to approve several rate changes, including:
- Large Dog Playpen Outdoor Heavy Duty Iron Pen 10 Panel Enclosure bluee Umbrella
- Joint care cats - CAT HIP AND JOINT SUPPORT 3B- calcium for cats
- LTWHOME Coarse foam Filter Fit Eheim Pro 4 250, 250T, 350, 350T, 600 and Pro 4e
- Puppia Santa Harness A for Dog, Medium, Red
- Realfish H20 Series Tuna One of the Gang Fish Mat Floor Mat Doormat 24x36
- Kratzbaum Katzenkratzbaum Katzenbaum Groß Kletterbaum Höhlen Liegemulde Sisal
- Poodle - wooden urn for dog’s ashes, low model, Art Dog
- RED SEA CORAL PRO 22KG MARINE REEF AQUARIUM SALT
- Aquarium Bonsai Driftwood Make to Order International Shipping - M843
- Musher's Secret Pet Paw Predection Wax, 1-Pound
- Mesh Guard Dog Barrier & Boot Liner For Subaru Levorg Estate 2015 On
- Cute Luxury Plush Pet Puppia Bed House Carrier Tote- Pink&Beige For Cozy Dog Cat
- Quilted Car Pet Seat Covers Predectors Full Set For Chevrolet Trax 2013 - 2015
- Dog Puppy Agility Training Equipment Crossbar Run Jump Exercise Kit + Carry Bag
- Fish Tank with Stand. BiOrb Classic 30 Litre Aquarium.
- A rate increase for residential and business customers
- Restructuring our business customer rates
You have several opportunities to provide input throughout the process.
Powering our community
We’re proud to light
your homes, your businesses and the streets around your neighborhood. We keep you at the heart of all we do. Together, we’ve brightened our community with
volunteers, donations, education and support.
We're passionate about our community. Through our employee giving and scholarship programs, in the last year we've helped make our community better, brighter and stronger.
CONTRIBUTED TO LOCAL NONPROFITS
Volunteer hours in the community
in powering futures scholarships to local students
Through our employee giving and volunteer program, we raise money for a variety of nonprofits and lend a helping hand to those in need. In the past 13 years, employees have personally donated over $4.5 million and just last year gave over 14,500 volunteer hours to organizations like Habitat for Humanity, Salvation Army and the Sacramento Children’s Home. See more ways Resun Magnetic Drive Pump, MD-55 130W Water PumpFish Pond Aquarium Hydroponics about our community.