Time-of-Day has arrived
The new Time-of-Day (5-8 p.m.) Rate is the standard rate for all residential customers.
What is Time-of-Day?
- You pay different rates for electricity based on when you use it
- Rates are lower when it costs us less to produce electricity and they go up when both demand and cost for electricity increase
- Shift when you use electricity to control your costs
Learn more about Time-of-Day
Solutions for you
SMUD is owned by you, our customers, so it's natural that we have your best interests at heart. We provide you complete energy solutions, which is good for your home, your budget, your business and our community.
Proposed rate changes
To help us continue to provide safe, reliable, and affordable power, we’ve asked our Board of Directors to approve several rate changes, including:
- Cavalier King Charles Spaniel - exclusive urn for dog with statue, Art Dog type2
- 3X(Multifuncion Mascota Gato Hamaca Colgante Digreenido Columpio Cama Sofa RP9V8)
- Ziss BL-2 Type A 2.4L EZ Breeder Aquarium Breeding Hatchery Box Large uaj
- Klean Paws Indoor Dog Potty, No Torn Potty Pads Keep Paws Dry Predect Floors
- 1000 Ml Easy Life Aquamaker + Easy Life 1000 Ml Milieu Filtrant Top L
- Bandeja de arena de cristal blue ScoopFree® de repuesto (3 unidades)
- Pet Gear Travel Lite Bi-Fold Ramp for Cats Dogs Lightweight Portable Safety...
- Seachem Vitality 500ml Vitamins and Amino Acids FÜR MEERWASSERFISCHE L
- Royal canin cibo per Cani Bulldog Junior 30 secco MIX 3 kg
- Dog leash lead 550 paracord
- Ultra-Quiet Aquarium Submersible Water Pump Water Fountain Pump Fish Tank Pond
- Peanuts Snoopy Interni Animale Domestico Cane Casa Del Gatto Letto Peluche
- Rambo Deluxe Dog Bed X Small Chocolate Whitney Chocolate - Horseware Waterproof
- Deluxe Adjustable Dog Pet Guard For AUDI A4 97 +
- AQUARIUM LED SALTWATER FRESHWATER LIGHT FISH TANK LIGHTING 24 48W 60CM
- A rate increase for residential and business customers
- Restructuring our business customer rates
You have several opportunities to provide input throughout the process.
Powering our community
We’re proud to light
your homes, your businesses and the streets around your neighborhood. We keep you at the heart of all we do. Together, we’ve brightened our community with
volunteers, donations, education and support.
We're passionate about our community. Through our employee giving and scholarship programs, in the last year we've helped make our community better, brighter and stronger.
CONTRIBUTED TO LOCAL NONPROFITS
Volunteer hours in the community
in powering futures scholarships to local students
Through our employee giving and volunteer program, we raise money for a variety of nonprofits and lend a helping hand to those in need. In the past 13 years, employees have personally donated over $4.5 million and just last year gave over 14,500 volunteer hours to organizations like Habitat for Humanity, Salvation Army and the Sacramento Children’s Home. See more ways Predein Skimmer Rated up to 198 Gallon Tank 300-750 L Pump 13w FACTORY DIRECT about our community.