Time-of-Day has arrived
The new Time-of-Day (5-8 p.m.) Rate is the standard rate for all residential customers.
What is Time-of-Day?
- You pay different rates for electricity based on when you use it
- Rates are lower when it costs us less to produce electricity and they go up when both demand and cost for electricity increase
- Shift when you use electricity to control your costs
Learn more about Time-of-Day
Solutions for you
SMUD is owned by you, our customers, so it's natural that we have your best interests at heart. We provide you complete energy solutions, which is good for your home, your budget, your business and our community.
Proposed rate changes
To help us continue to provide safe, reliable, and affordable power, we’ve asked our Board of Directors to approve several rate changes, including:
- Crown Pet Products Pet Crate Wood Dog Crate Furniture End Table, Medium Size
- Quilted Rear Pet Dog Boot Liner Lip Predector For VAUXHALL CORSACLASSIC (03-06)
- Rubine Kostüm Kostüm Co. Inc Unisex-erwachsene Star Wars Jedi Pet Fancy Dress
- Meowfia Premium Cat Cave (Large) - Eco Friendly 100% Merino Wool Beds For Cats
- LSE Lighting UV Bulb G36T6L 41W for Ultradynamics DW9 system
- Set 24 PURINA Red Tin 195 Gr. Rebanadas con pato de conejo y gato mojado de cala
- Hip Doggie Pink pink Dog Hoodie Sweater - NWT - size S small - for smaller dogs
- Cane Camminata Addestramento Imbracatura Alta Qualità Nylon Cucciolo 2 colors A
- Kitty exercising Toilet Skills lessons Cat Potty Training Learning System Litter
- Luxury Pet Bed- Baby Pink Large Round Plush Supersoft Cuddly Bed for Dog Cat
- Koiwerk Das Beste Sommer Mix Koifutter 4 kg
- Groom Professional Artesan 6.5 Thinning Scissor
- Haut Pays Trèfle Col M
- Mesh Guard Dog Barrier & Boot Liner For BMW 3 SERIES SALOON 12-ON
- Quilted Pet Dog Heavy Duty Boot Liner Predector For VW TIGUAN blueEMOTION (08-)
- A rate increase for residential and business customers
- Restructuring our business customer rates
You have several opportunities to provide input throughout the process.
Powering our community
We’re proud to light
your homes, your businesses and the streets around your neighborhood. We keep you at the heart of all we do. Together, we’ve brightened our community with
volunteers, donations, education and support.
We're passionate about our community. Through our employee giving and scholarship programs, in the last year we've helped make our community better, brighter and stronger.
CONTRIBUTED TO LOCAL NONPROFITS
Volunteer hours in the community
in powering futures scholarships to local students
Through our employee giving and volunteer program, we raise money for a variety of nonprofits and lend a helping hand to those in need. In the past 13 years, employees have personally donated over $4.5 million and just last year gave over 14,500 volunteer hours to organizations like Habitat for Humanity, Salvation Army and the Sacramento Children’s Home. See more ways COSY CAGES FREE POSTAGE INC OUTDOOR CAT KENNEL PLASTIC CAT HOUSE + FLAP about our community.