Time-of-Day has arrived
The new Time-of-Day (5-8 p.m.) Rate is the standard rate for all residential customers.
What is Time-of-Day?
- You pay different rates for electricity based on when you use it
- Rates are lower when it costs us less to produce electricity and they go up when both demand and cost for electricity increase
- Shift when you use electricity to control your costs
Learn more about Time-of-Day
Solutions for you
SMUD is owned by you, our customers, so it's natural that we have your best interests at heart. We provide you complete energy solutions, which is good for your home, your budget, your business and our community.
Proposed rate changes
To help us continue to provide safe, reliable, and affordable power, we’ve asked our Board of Directors to approve several rate changes, including:
- Ruffwear Roamer Leine orange Sunset Medium (1.7-2.1m)
- Quilted Rear Pet Dog Boot Liner Lip Predector For SEAT IBIZA TDI (09-)
- Beagle Dog Designs Lampshades Ideal To Match Beagle Dog Cushion & Beagle Dog Bed
- Irwin 73632 1 2 Turbomax 3 8 Reduced Shank High Speed Steel Drill Bit
- Decorative sand yellow, number FCWQAW7DJJ7FMS 1KG bag
- GlobalBaby® 20Pcs Lot Soft Leather Predective Body Harness And Matched Leashes
- Professional Retractable Large Dog Lead Pet Walker High Visibility Yellow Line
- Hip Doggie orange Ultra Comfort Harness Vest S
- DermaPet MalAcetic Wet Wipes Dry Bath, 100 Count
- Deluxe Adjustable Dog Pet Guard For Subaru Exiga 2008-2016 Estate
- A rate increase for residential and business customers
- Restructuring our business customer rates
You have several opportunities to provide input throughout the process.
Powering our community
We’re proud to light
your homes, your businesses and the streets around your neighborhood. We keep you at the heart of all we do. Together, we’ve brightened our community with
volunteers, donations, education and support.
We're passionate about our community. Through our employee giving and scholarship programs, in the last year we've helped make our community better, brighter and stronger.
CONTRIBUTED TO LOCAL NONPROFITS
Volunteer hours in the community
in powering futures scholarships to local students
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Through our employee giving and volunteer program, we raise money for a variety of nonprofits and lend a helping hand to those in need. In the past 13 years, employees have personally donated over $4.5 million and just last year gave over 14,500 volunteer hours to organizations like Habitat for Humanity, Salvation Army and the Sacramento Children’s Home. See more ways Likit Snak A Ball for Horses about our community.