Time-of-Day has arrived
The new Time-of-Day (5-8 p.m.) Rate is the standard rate for all residential customers.
What is Time-of-Day?
- You pay different rates for electricity based on when you use it
- Rates are lower when it costs us less to produce electricity and they go up when both demand and cost for electricity increase
- Shift when you use electricity to control your costs
Learn more about Time-of-Day
Solutions for you
SMUD is owned by you, our customers, so it's natural that we have your best interests at heart. We provide you complete energy solutions, which is good for your home, your budget, your business and our community.
Proposed rate changes
To help us continue to provide safe, reliable, and affordable power, we’ve asked our Board of Directors to approve several rate changes, including:
- Beautiful Paulownia Wooden Personalized Urn With Tan Afghan Figurine
- RUFFWEAR - Fernie Sweater Knit Fleece Technical Sweater, Larkspur Purple, Small
- Genuine Real Leather Dog Leash Braided gold Stainless Steel Chain for Big Breeds
- COLORFUL QuiltedOVER 20 DOGSWall Hanging Cotton 30 x29 Lap Cover Baby Blanket
- Biological ORCA Nitra-Guard - NO3, NO2, Phosphates Removal All Water Type 500ml
- Catit Original Flower Fountain with Water Level Window, 3 Litre
- Clean Paws Mat Runner 60 x30 -sage
- Jecod 'Professional' Range DCP Pumps
- Petprojekt Large Dogmat, Dog Bowl Mat, Green
- Turmeric for Dogs, Veterinary Herbal Alcohol-FREE Supplement
- Mesh Guard Dog Barrier & Boot Liner For BMW Z3 98-02
- Mighty Ez-Wash 4 Layer Dog Bed Sheets Cover Washable
- TROPICAL Supervit Granulate Food for Aquarium 1000 ml
- Quilted Rear Pet Dog Boot Liner Lip Predector For BMW X5 (99 - 06) 2 X HOLES
- Theiling E-Cone 1000 Eiwhiteabschäumer für den Filtersumpf für Salzwasseraquarium
- A rate increase for residential and business customers
- Restructuring our business customer rates
You have several opportunities to provide input throughout the process.
Powering our community
We’re proud to light
your homes, your businesses and the streets around your neighborhood. We keep you at the heart of all we do. Together, we’ve brightened our community with
volunteers, donations, education and support.
We're passionate about our community. Through our employee giving and scholarship programs, in the last year we've helped make our community better, brighter and stronger.
CONTRIBUTED TO LOCAL NONPROFITS
Volunteer hours in the community
in powering futures scholarships to local students
Through our employee giving and volunteer program, we raise money for a variety of nonprofits and lend a helping hand to those in need. In the past 13 years, employees have personally donated over $4.5 million and just last year gave over 14,500 volunteer hours to organizations like Habitat for Humanity, Salvation Army and the Sacramento Children’s Home. See more ways Lilys Kitchen Organic Beef - For Cats 16 x 85g about our community.