Time-of-Day has arrived
The new Time-of-Day (5-8 p.m.) Rate is the standard rate for all residential customers.
What is Time-of-Day?
- You pay different rates for electricity based on when you use it
- Rates are lower when it costs us less to produce electricity and they go up when both demand and cost for electricity increase
- Shift when you use electricity to control your costs
Learn more about Time-of-Day
Solutions for you
SMUD is owned by you, our customers, so it's natural that we have your best interests at heart. We provide you complete energy solutions, which is good for your home, your budget, your business and our community.
Proposed rate changes
To help us continue to provide safe, reliable, and affordable power, we’ve asked our Board of Directors to approve several rate changes, including:
- Easy Close Gate White Fits Spaces between 28 to 38.5 Wide and 29 high
- Quilted Car Pet Seat Covers Predectors Full Set For Nissan Micra 5DR 1983 - 1993
- Harnais En Cuir Synthétique Lux Pl Eco purple white Grand
- Mesh Guard Dog Barrier & Boot Liner For Fiat Brava 1995-2002
- MARINA LUX LED AQUARIUM KITS 19L 38L 75L INTEGRATED LIGHTING FILTER FISH TANK
- Almo Nature Holistic Cat Adult White Fish & Rice
- Midwest Icrate Double Door Crate With Divider For Pets, 42-Inch
- Glo Fluorescent Lamp Navy Glo T5-ho for Aquariums, Various Sizes, New
- Quilted Car Pet Seat Covers Predectors Full Set For Yugo Sana 1989 - 1993
- KGLER 75685LABERPenguin, All Nachplappert or tarnish Plush Toy for Dogs
- Mesh Guard Dog Barrier & Boot Liner For Peugeot Bipper Tepee 2008-2016
- GWF articolazione soccorso per cani 2kg (4 x 500g)
- Zeigler Parred Maintenance - Medium & Large Parred - 5 32 Pellet - 20 lbs
- Quilted Rear Pet Dog Boot Liner Lip Predector For PEUGEOT 107 (05-ON)
- AP700 Kessil LED SALE Best Price Reef Light WiFi 185 Watt FAST FREE USA SHIPPING
- A rate increase for residential and business customers
- Restructuring our business customer rates
You have several opportunities to provide input throughout the process.
Powering our community
We’re proud to light
your homes, your businesses and the streets around your neighborhood. We keep you at the heart of all we do. Together, we’ve brightened our community with
volunteers, donations, education and support.
We're passionate about our community. Through our employee giving and scholarship programs, in the last year we've helped make our community better, brighter and stronger.
CONTRIBUTED TO LOCAL NONPROFITS
Volunteer hours in the community
in powering futures scholarships to local students
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
|Brand:||Does Not Apply|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||Does Not Apply||EAN:||Does Not Apply|
Through our employee giving and volunteer program, we raise money for a variety of nonprofits and lend a helping hand to those in need. In the past 13 years, employees have personally donated over $4.5 million and just last year gave over 14,500 volunteer hours to organizations like Habitat for Humanity, Salvation Army and the Sacramento Children’s Home. See more ways 6 X Otopharynx Tetrastigma 5-6cm - Tropical Fish - Cichlids about our community.