Time-of-Day has arrived
The new Time-of-Day (5-8 p.m.) Rate is the standard rate for all residential customers.
What is Time-of-Day?
- You pay different rates for electricity based on when you use it
- Rates are lower when it costs us less to produce electricity and they go up when both demand and cost for electricity increase
- Shift when you use electricity to control your costs
Learn more about Time-of-Day
Solutions for you
SMUD is owned by you, our customers, so it's natural that we have your best interests at heart. We provide you complete energy solutions, which is good for your home, your budget, your business and our community.
Proposed rate changes
To help us continue to provide safe, reliable, and affordable power, we’ve asked our Board of Directors to approve several rate changes, including:
- Travel Lite Soft-Sided Pet Pen - Small Sahara
- 2-IN1 MULTIMETER MESSGERÄT TESTER PRÜFER (EC+PH) LEITWERT LEITFÄHIGKEIT TDS P31
- Caitec 196 Small Stainless Steel Baffle Cage
- QEL Hundebett Kunst Leder Hundesofa Katzenbett Hundekorb black-red 65x50 cm
- GONIOPORA - AUSSIE LIGHT blueE frag STUNNING MORPH very rare morp wyswig
- Urinary Relief-Dog, Veterinary Herbal Alcohol-FREE Supplement
- Motgoldla Dog Basic Remote Training System - SCOUTTRAINER25 with 150 yard range
- Aquarium Unterschrank 60x30 cm black Terrarium Schrank Aquariumschrank Neu
- LOWPROFILE 5.2W SOLAR VENTILATION KIT,120MM FAN FOR BOAT OR YACHT ETC
- Platinum Pets Slow Eating Dog Bowl Raised Feeder Copper Vain (SEE NOTE)
- Juwel Standard Coarse Filter Sponge Genuine Product X6
- Petsafe Deluxe Bark Control Collar
- Nutramax Cosequin Sprinkle capsules pour chats
- Headrest Mesh Safety Dog Cat Pet Guard For Nissan Sylphy 2012-2016
- FLUVAL FX4 EXTERNAL AQUARIUM FISH TANK POWER FILTER + FREE REPLACEMENT FOAM
- A rate increase for residential and business customers
- Restructuring our business customer rates
You have several opportunities to provide input throughout the process.
Powering our community
We’re proud to light
your homes, your businesses and the streets around your neighborhood. We keep you at the heart of all we do. Together, we’ve brightened our community with
volunteers, donations, education and support.
We're passionate about our community. Through our employee giving and scholarship programs, in the last year we've helped make our community better, brighter and stronger.
CONTRIBUTED TO LOCAL NONPROFITS
Volunteer hours in the community
in powering futures scholarships to local students
Through our employee giving and volunteer program, we raise money for a variety of nonprofits and lend a helping hand to those in need. In the past 13 years, employees have personally donated over $4.5 million and just last year gave over 14,500 volunteer hours to organizations like Habitat for Humanity, Salvation Army and the Sacramento Children’s Home. See more ways Vetbed Polka Charcoal & Red 36x24 VDPDCR3624 about our community.