Time-of-Day has arrived
The new Time-of-Day (5-8 p.m.) Rate is the standard rate for all residential customers.
What is Time-of-Day?
- You pay different rates for electricity based on when you use it
- Rates are lower when it costs us less to produce electricity and they go up when both demand and cost for electricity increase
- Shift when you use electricity to control your costs
Learn more about Time-of-Day
Solutions for you
SMUD is owned by you, our customers, so it's natural that we have your best interests at heart. We provide you complete energy solutions, which is good for your home, your budget, your business and our community.
Proposed rate changes
To help us continue to provide safe, reliable, and affordable power, we’ve asked our Board of Directors to approve several rate changes, including:
- Andis Agc2 Ultra Edge Super 2 Speed Clippers Pet Trimmers Used Red
- Clipmaster Lama Ricambio Set per Oster Stewart Clip Master Tosatrice 510 a,610
- Puppia Soft Harness L Celeste
- Cat Tunnel Four-tunnel Puzzle Small Animal Toy Rabbit Hamster Holes Foldable Cat
- 1 Aqua-Flo Rigid Pond Filter Media, 30 x 72 (6 Feet) Allows Maximum Flow Rate
- 6x Gourmet Perle Country Medley In Jelly Pouches 96 x 85g
- Bubble Magus Predein Skimmer Cleaning Head ACS250
- 400W watt 20000K Mogul E39 MH 20K Aquarium Reef Marine Metal Halide Bulb
- 12 Not Disposable Pet Pad Piddle House Dog Pee Potty Mat 4 Paws Washable Crate
- LUXUS Lederhalsband Hundehalsband Ziegenleder mit Strass black EXTREM WEICH
- Mesh Guard Dog Barrier & Boot Liner For TOYOTA AURIS T3 07-
- NEW Jex Pure Crystal Ceramics Water Bowl for cat
- Super Design Anti Choking Bloat Stop Slow Feeder & Classic Bowl Set XL
- Pet Basket Soft Fleece Warm Nest Bed Washable Dog Cat Puppy Winter Sleep Mat Pad
- Japanese Koi Carp - Shiro Utsuri - 36cm - Courier service available
- A rate increase for residential and business customers
- Restructuring our business customer rates
You have several opportunities to provide input throughout the process.
Powering our community
We’re proud to light
your homes, your businesses and the streets around your neighborhood. We keep you at the heart of all we do. Together, we’ve brightened our community with
volunteers, donations, education and support.
We're passionate about our community. Through our employee giving and scholarship programs, in the last year we've helped make our community better, brighter and stronger.
CONTRIBUTED TO LOCAL NONPROFITS
Volunteer hours in the community
in powering futures scholarships to local students
Through our employee giving and volunteer program, we raise money for a variety of nonprofits and lend a helping hand to those in need. In the past 13 years, employees have personally donated over $4.5 million and just last year gave over 14,500 volunteer hours to organizations like Habitat for Humanity, Salvation Army and the Sacramento Children’s Home. See more ways EXO TERRA DESERT TERRARIUM UVB 150 BULB. REPLACING REPTI GLOW 10.0 about our community.