Time-of-Day has arrived
The new Time-of-Day (5-8 p.m.) Rate is the standard rate for all residential customers.
What is Time-of-Day?
- You pay different rates for electricity based on when you use it
- Rates are lower when it costs us less to produce electricity and they go up when both demand and cost for electricity increase
- Shift when you use electricity to control your costs
Learn more about Time-of-Day
Solutions for you
SMUD is owned by you, our customers, so it's natural that we have your best interests at heart. We provide you complete energy solutions, which is good for your home, your budget, your business and our community.
Proposed rate changes
To help us continue to provide safe, reliable, and affordable power, we’ve asked our Board of Directors to approve several rate changes, including:
- Extended width padded dog load cover for Universal SUV Universal extra-large
- You & Me Easy-Fit Wooden Expandable Pet Gate, 30 -50 W x 32 H
- L-XL Catappa Leaves Indian Almond Leaves Discus Betta Crystal Red Cherry Shrimp
- Mesh Guard Dog Barrier & Boot Liner For Hyundai Tucson 2004-2016
- Current USA Satellite Freshwater LED Light for Aquarium 48 to 60-Inch
- Beeztees Cat House Katzeniglu Innu Felt Grey, New
- Covercraft Universal Pet Pad for Bench Seat, Navy bluee
- DRIFTWOOD MOUNTED CAVE DISPLAY FISH AQUARIUMS REPTILE GARDEN TAXIDERMY PLANTS
- I.Pet Rabbit Cage - bluee
- Stokes Select 38128 92 in. Bird Feeder Pole Kit
- Ruffwear Front Range Dog Harness 30501 407 bluee Dusk NEW
- Reflective Dog Pet Leash Lead Hands free for Exercise Run Walk Bike Heavy Duty
- SERA BIO NITRIVEC 500 ml
- Deluxe Adjustable Dog Pet Guard For Range Rover Sport SVR 2015 On
- TWINSTAR 2 M3 Sterilisator für 20 - 50 Liter Aquarien
- A rate increase for residential and business customers
- Restructuring our business customer rates
You have several opportunities to provide input throughout the process.
Powering our community
We’re proud to light
your homes, your businesses and the streets around your neighborhood. We keep you at the heart of all we do. Together, we’ve brightened our community with
volunteers, donations, education and support.
We're passionate about our community. Through our employee giving and scholarship programs, in the last year we've helped make our community better, brighter and stronger.
CONTRIBUTED TO LOCAL NONPROFITS
Volunteer hours in the community
in powering futures scholarships to local students
New other (see details): A new, unused item with absolutely no signs of wear. The item may be missing its original packaging, ... Read moreabout the condition
Through our employee giving and volunteer program, we raise money for a variety of nonprofits and lend a helping hand to those in need. In the past 13 years, employees have personally donated over $4.5 million and just last year gave over 14,500 volunteer hours to organizations like Habitat for Humanity, Salvation Army and the Sacramento Children’s Home. See more ways PetSafe Extra Receiver Collar Pet Wireless Containment System 3.6+ kg 6084 about our community.