Time-of-Day has arrived
The new Time-of-Day (5-8 p.m.) Rate is the standard rate for all residential customers.
What is Time-of-Day?
- You pay different rates for electricity based on when you use it
- Rates are lower when it costs us less to produce electricity and they go up when both demand and cost for electricity increase
- Shift when you use electricity to control your costs
Learn more about Time-of-Day
Solutions for you
SMUD is owned by you, our customers, so it's natural that we have your best interests at heart. We provide you complete energy solutions, which is good for your home, your budget, your business and our community.
Proposed rate changes
To help us continue to provide safe, reliable, and affordable power, we’ve asked our Board of Directors to approve several rate changes, including:
- 32 Plastic Airline Approved Travel Carrier Pet Crate - Dog Cat Small Animal
- Chewing Toy, colorful & Entertaining, Keeps Birdy Happy, X-Large, 23 x 6 x 5
- Mesh Guard Dog Barrier & Boot Liner For BMW X5 ALL YEARS
- Pet Cage Pop Up Folding Metal Crate Animal Dog Kennel Travel Carrier Training
- Kessil spectral controller for LED Lights
- Fancy, handmade , designer jeweled one of a kind bling, 10 dog collar hair bow
- Aqua Nova Hang-On Filter inkl Skimmer
- Wild Antler Horn Chews For Dogs Small Medium Large XL - 100% Natural - Calcium
- LED VERLICHTING SIMULATION ZUNSOPGANG ZONSONDERGANG MAANLICHT AQUARIUM T5 T8 AB7
- Trixie Kuschelhöhle zur Wandmontage 42 × 29 × 28 cm white grey
- Reef 5 litre dosing containers
- FLEXI Retráctil neon CORREA PERRO, tamaño mediano, Cinta 5m, para hasta 50kg
- East Side Collection Nylon Polka Dot Dog Lead, 6-Feet, Raspberry
- HiCaptain Soft Side Pet Carrier - Grey
- Deluxe Adjustable Dog Pet Guard For HYUNDAI IX35 10-ON
- A rate increase for residential and business customers
- Restructuring our business customer rates
You have several opportunities to provide input throughout the process.
Powering our community
We’re proud to light
your homes, your businesses and the streets around your neighborhood. We keep you at the heart of all we do. Together, we’ve brightened our community with
volunteers, donations, education and support.
We're passionate about our community. Through our employee giving and scholarship programs, in the last year we've helped make our community better, brighter and stronger.
CONTRIBUTED TO LOCAL NONPROFITS
Volunteer hours in the community
in powering futures scholarships to local students
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
|Plug Type:||UK 3-Pin Plug|
Through our employee giving and volunteer program, we raise money for a variety of nonprofits and lend a helping hand to those in need. In the past 13 years, employees have personally donated over $4.5 million and just last year gave over 14,500 volunteer hours to organizations like Habitat for Humanity, Salvation Army and the Sacramento Children’s Home. See more ways EHEIM TURBINE EHEIM 2076 2078 - ref eheim 7603220 EHEIM about our community.