Time-of-Day has arrived
The new Time-of-Day (5-8 p.m.) Rate is the standard rate for all residential customers.
What is Time-of-Day?
- You pay different rates for electricity based on when you use it
- Rates are lower when it costs us less to produce electricity and they go up when both demand and cost for electricity increase
- Shift when you use electricity to control your costs
Learn more about Time-of-Day
Solutions for you
SMUD is owned by you, our customers, so it's natural that we have your best interests at heart. We provide you complete energy solutions, which is good for your home, your budget, your business and our community.
Proposed rate changes
To help us continue to provide safe, reliable, and affordable power, we’ve asked our Board of Directors to approve several rate changes, including:
- TWINSTAR Nano for 53gal Aquarium Sterilization Algae Inhibition Prevent Disease
- Dog Memorial Angel Pet Statue Stone Resin Garden Decor Commemorative Animal Pet
- Deluxe Adjustable Dog Pet Guard For Toyota Camry Estate 1987-1991
- 24cm Aquarium Artificial Castle Decoration Fish Tank Ancient Castle Tower Orname
- Caitec 262 Cotton Bungie 9 10 in. Diam - 96 in. Straight
- Cool Spiked Studded Pitbull Dog Harness and Collar and Leash for Amstaff M L XL
- D49 Pink Washable Warmth Soft Mat Pet Dog Cat Supplies Bed Hut Length 60X30cm
- Decorative Urns Liliane Memorials Metallic Funeral Decorative, Large, bluee
- Bestia personalizado collar de cuero para perros,acolchado suave,M-XXL tamaño,
- FLUVAL AQUA PLUS 2L 2 LITRE WATER CONDITIONER FISH TANK TAP SAFE FRESH NUTRAFIN
- A rate increase for residential and business customers
- Restructuring our business customer rates
You have several opportunities to provide input throughout the process.
Powering our community
We’re proud to light
your homes, your businesses and the streets around your neighborhood. We keep you at the heart of all we do. Together, we’ve brightened our community with
volunteers, donations, education and support.
We're passionate about our community. Through our employee giving and scholarship programs, in the last year we've helped make our community better, brighter and stronger.
CONTRIBUTED TO LOCAL NONPROFITS
Volunteer hours in the community
in powering futures scholarships to local students
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Through our employee giving and volunteer program, we raise money for a variety of nonprofits and lend a helping hand to those in need. In the past 13 years, employees have personally donated over $4.5 million and just last year gave over 14,500 volunteer hours to organizations like Habitat for Humanity, Salvation Army and the Sacramento Children’s Home. See more ways EC Leitwert-Messgerät Meter neu AD 31 about our community.