Time-of-Day has arrived
The new Time-of-Day (5-8 p.m.) Rate is the standard rate for all residential customers.
What is Time-of-Day?
- You pay different rates for electricity based on when you use it
- Rates are lower when it costs us less to produce electricity and they go up when both demand and cost for electricity increase
- Shift when you use electricity to control your costs
Learn more about Time-of-Day
Solutions for you
SMUD is owned by you, our customers, so it's natural that we have your best interests at heart. We provide you complete energy solutions, which is good for your home, your budget, your business and our community.
Proposed rate changes
To help us continue to provide safe, reliable, and affordable power, we’ve asked our Board of Directors to approve several rate changes, including:
- NaturVet VitaPet Adult Daily Vitamins Plus Breath Aid for Adult Dogs, 365 ct Tim
- Ynr Serpiente Atrapar Pinzas Reptil Agarradera Barra Tool Manejo Ancho Aluminio
- Nature's Recipe Adult Dog Food Dry Lamb Meal & Rice Recipe 15-Pound
- Deluxe Adjustable Dog Pet Guard For Peugeot 807 2002-2016
- Aqua Medic Linse 90° für LEDspot 100 W
- Andis Einfach Clip Ultra Zange Set für Hunde - Pflege an Dünn bis Mittelgroß
- Turtle Pier Topper Basking Platform steps landing island Aquarium Tank Deco
- Molly mutt Dog Bed Duvet Cover - 100% Cotton, Durable, Washable Romeo & Juliet
- PetSafe PIF-275-19 Wireless Fence Extra Receiver
- Deluxe Adjustable Dog Pet Guard For NISSAN LEAF 11-ON
- JBL ProFlora pH-Sensor+Cal - PH-Elektrode mit BNC-Anschluss
- AQUA ULTRApurple - 25 WATT QUARTZ SLEEVE WITH RUBBER SEAL - UV STERILIZER
- Puppia Vivien Harness Al Pink
- Mesh Guard Dog Barrier & Boot Liner For VAUXHALL ASTRA CDTI 04-10
- Quilted Pet Dog Heavy Duty Boot Liner Predector For CHEVROLET TRAX
- A rate increase for residential and business customers
- Restructuring our business customer rates
You have several opportunities to provide input throughout the process.
Powering our community
We’re proud to light
your homes, your businesses and the streets around your neighborhood. We keep you at the heart of all we do. Together, we’ve brightened our community with
volunteers, donations, education and support.
We're passionate about our community. Through our employee giving and scholarship programs, in the last year we've helped make our community better, brighter and stronger.
CONTRIBUTED TO LOCAL NONPROFITS
Volunteer hours in the community
in powering futures scholarships to local students
Through our employee giving and volunteer program, we raise money for a variety of nonprofits and lend a helping hand to those in need. In the past 13 years, employees have personally donated over $4.5 million and just last year gave over 14,500 volunteer hours to organizations like Habitat for Humanity, Salvation Army and the Sacramento Children’s Home. See more ways Wave Maker Aquarium Fish Tank Powerhead Pump Marine Reef Coral Filter - UK about our community.