Time-of-Day has arrived
The new Time-of-Day (5-8 p.m.) Rate is the standard rate for all residential customers.
What is Time-of-Day?
- You pay different rates for electricity based on when you use it
- Rates are lower when it costs us less to produce electricity and they go up when both demand and cost for electricity increase
- Shift when you use electricity to control your costs
Learn more about Time-of-Day
Solutions for you
SMUD is owned by you, our customers, so it's natural that we have your best interests at heart. We provide you complete energy solutions, which is good for your home, your budget, your business and our community.
Proposed rate changes
To help us continue to provide safe, reliable, and affordable power, we’ve asked our Board of Directors to approve several rate changes, including:
- pinkLINE Scissors Slim Curved 7.5 Dog Pet Grooming
- Tropiclean TP70075 Spa For Him Cologne
- Deluxe Adjustable Dog Pet Guard For BMW X3 2011-2017
- Big Villa Ant Moisture with Feeding Area Ant Nest Insect Farm Acrylic Beehouse
- FELIWAY FRIENDS STARTER KIT - - CEV0280
- Kuschelige Einlage aus echt Lammfell für Katzenkorb, Katzenbett, Transportbox
- Drinkwell ORIGINAL PET FOUNTAIN Holds 1.5L, Adjustable Flow Control UK Brand
- Aqua One ORNAMENTAL BROKEN AZTEC VASE Small, Hollow Interior Australian Brand
- Bonsai Driftwood 6 x 8 Make to Order International Shipping - M26
- Set 6 Spazzola multiuso shoes - linea shoes
- NEW 100 Large Replacement Squeakers 2 in diameter by Downtown Pet Supply
- Cardinal Gates Wrought Iron D
- Land Haustier Luxus Schaffell Anti-rutsch-basis Hundematte, 95 x 65cm -
- Gusto Complete Puppy Junior 12kg
- Fluval NANO Plant LED 3.0 Beleuchtungssystem über FluvalSmart App gesteuert
- A rate increase for residential and business customers
- Restructuring our business customer rates
You have several opportunities to provide input throughout the process.
Powering our community
We’re proud to light
your homes, your businesses and the streets around your neighborhood. We keep you at the heart of all we do. Together, we’ve brightened our community with
volunteers, donations, education and support.
We're passionate about our community. Through our employee giving and scholarship programs, in the last year we've helped make our community better, brighter and stronger.
CONTRIBUTED TO LOCAL NONPROFITS
Volunteer hours in the community
in powering futures scholarships to local students
Through our employee giving and volunteer program, we raise money for a variety of nonprofits and lend a helping hand to those in need. In the past 13 years, employees have personally donated over $4.5 million and just last year gave over 14,500 volunteer hours to organizations like Habitat for Humanity, Salvation Army and the Sacramento Children’s Home. See more ways 86CM SUMP FILTER 115 LITRE TOTAL WATER VOLUME FOR MARINE OR TROPICAL FISH TANK about our community.