Time-of-Day has arrived
The new Time-of-Day (5-8 p.m.) Rate is the standard rate for all residential customers.
What is Time-of-Day?
- You pay different rates for electricity based on when you use it
- Rates are lower when it costs us less to produce electricity and they go up when both demand and cost for electricity increase
- Shift when you use electricity to control your costs
Learn more about Time-of-Day
Solutions for you
SMUD is owned by you, our customers, so it's natural that we have your best interests at heart. We provide you complete energy solutions, which is good for your home, your budget, your business and our community.
Proposed rate changes
To help us continue to provide safe, reliable, and affordable power, we’ve asked our Board of Directors to approve several rate changes, including:
- Aquatec 5851-7E12-J574 0.7 GPM 60 PSI 3 8 inch JG 120V Delivery Demand Pump with
- Allisandro Pets Bed Waschable Round Cat Bed Soft Fleece Cat Warm Sleeping Bed
- Banbury & Co Dog Storage Tin
- Vetzyme Conditioning Tablets for Dogs Healthy Vitamin Treat
- Beta Puppy Turkey & Lamb 1x 14kg - 12366955
- Quilted Car Pet Seat Covers Predectors Full Set For Nissan Micra 3DR 2003 - 2010
- DOG SUPPLEMENTS - SOLUTIONS 3 IN 1 FOR DOGS - 150 grams - BACI+
- ORIJEN Regional Red Dry Cat Food (4 lb)
- 7 Pcs Telescopica Tascabile Serpente Gancio Herp Strumento 17.8cm To 63.5cm
- 6x Burgess Complete Scottish Salmon Adult Cat Food 1.5kg
- 20X(Aquarium Resin Mountain View Moss Tree House Cave Fish Tank Ornament d T6T3)
- 9mm Testina di rasatura Moser 1245 1250 Set lame conf. orig. , 9 mm max 45 50
- Artificial Grass Bathroom Mat for Puppies and Small Pets- Portable Potty Trai...
- Hip Doggie Federlite Reversible black red XS
- Deluxe Adjustable Dog Pet Guard For PEUGEOT 406 COUPE 97-03
- A rate increase for residential and business customers
- Restructuring our business customer rates
You have several opportunities to provide input throughout the process.
Powering our community
We’re proud to light
your homes, your businesses and the streets around your neighborhood. We keep you at the heart of all we do. Together, we’ve brightened our community with
volunteers, donations, education and support.
We're passionate about our community. Through our employee giving and scholarship programs, in the last year we've helped make our community better, brighter and stronger.
CONTRIBUTED TO LOCAL NONPROFITS
Volunteer hours in the community
in powering futures scholarships to local students
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
|Country/Region of Manufacture:||Germany||Water Type:||All Water Types|
Through our employee giving and volunteer program, we raise money for a variety of nonprofits and lend a helping hand to those in need. In the past 13 years, employees have personally donated over $4.5 million and just last year gave over 14,500 volunteer hours to organizations like Habitat for Humanity, Salvation Army and the Sacramento Children’s Home. See more ways Klappensatz Fluval Venezia passend für das Venezia 190 Aquarium about our community.