Time-of-Day has arrived
The new Time-of-Day (5-8 p.m.) Rate is the standard rate for all residential customers.
What is Time-of-Day?
- You pay different rates for electricity based on when you use it
- Rates are lower when it costs us less to produce electricity and they go up when both demand and cost for electricity increase
- Shift when you use electricity to control your costs
Learn more about Time-of-Day
Solutions for you
SMUD is owned by you, our customers, so it's natural that we have your best interests at heart. We provide you complete energy solutions, which is good for your home, your budget, your business and our community.
Proposed rate changes
To help us continue to provide safe, reliable, and affordable power, we’ve asked our Board of Directors to approve several rate changes, including:
- CPC Plush Tossed Dog Throw for Pets, 60 by 90-Inch, Gre
- Animal Clipper Professional Show Pro Plus Horse Equine Dog Pet Grooming NEW
- Quilted Rear Pet Dog Boot Liner Lip Predector For RENAULT MEGANE FREEWAY (06-09)
- FLYPOR POUR-ON GUN - 60 ML - NTS0102
- ALAIN SERGUY 45T 7 FRANCE LA MARIEE MICHEL HERON ALAIN BASHUNG
- Cj London Globe Chargeur De Graines 21cm
- Nobby Cat Bed Oval Cacho Grey bluee, Various Sizes, New
- HYDOR - AQAMAI LRM LED LIGHT AQUARIUM MOUNTING KIT
- Quilted Car Pet Seat Covers Full Set For Rover CityRover City 2003 - 2005
- Aquariux premium Pleco pellets fish feed pellets for all pleco & catfish species
- A rate increase for residential and business customers
- Restructuring our business customer rates
You have several opportunities to provide input throughout the process.
Powering our community
We’re proud to light
your homes, your businesses and the streets around your neighborhood. We keep you at the heart of all we do. Together, we’ve brightened our community with
volunteers, donations, education and support.
We're passionate about our community. Through our employee giving and scholarship programs, in the last year we've helped make our community better, brighter and stronger.
CONTRIBUTED TO LOCAL NONPROFITS
Volunteer hours in the community
in powering futures scholarships to local students
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|UPC:||Does Not Apply|
Through our employee giving and volunteer program, we raise money for a variety of nonprofits and lend a helping hand to those in need. In the past 13 years, employees have personally donated over $4.5 million and just last year gave over 14,500 volunteer hours to organizations like Habitat for Humanity, Salvation Army and the Sacramento Children’s Home. See more ways Toalla Toalla de ducha Algodón Bordado Perro Bull Terrier whiteo + Nombre about our community.