Time-of-Day has arrived
The new Time-of-Day (5-8 p.m.) Rate is the standard rate for all residential customers.
What is Time-of-Day?
- You pay different rates for electricity based on when you use it
- Rates are lower when it costs us less to produce electricity and they go up when both demand and cost for electricity increase
- Shift when you use electricity to control your costs
Learn more about Time-of-Day
Solutions for you
SMUD is owned by you, our customers, so it's natural that we have your best interests at heart. We provide you complete energy solutions, which is good for your home, your budget, your business and our community.
Proposed rate changes
To help us continue to provide safe, reliable, and affordable power, we’ve asked our Board of Directors to approve several rate changes, including:
- HappyCare LOTUS FLOWER PET BED Dog Cat Cute Cozy Ultra Soft PURPLE -48x48x13cm
- Saki Hikari Ranchu goldfish Food color Enhancing Growth Extreme Sinking Japan
- Quilted Rear Pet Dog Boot Liner Lip Predector For MASERATI GHIBLI 13-ON
- Prevue Pet Products SPV40098 Mat Cover for 11-Panel Play Pen
- 10 Litre FishScience Variety Pond Food
- Petrition - Multivitamin for Senior Dogs - 1000 Tablets
- Chute De Jouet De Perroquet
- Marine Coral LARGE Redish peach eye Zoa Zoanthids colony sps lps
- CROCCHETTE mangime ATLETIC DOG, ALTA ENERGIA da 20kg necon CANI IN ATTIVITà CANE
- Sharp Spiked Studded Leather Dog Collars For Large Dogs Pitbull Mastiff Terrier
- Mesh Guard Dog Barrier & Boot Liner For TOYOTA HILUX 4X4
- Staple Nrrw Crwn 5 16
- Electric Pet Dog Wireless Pet Fence System Waterproof Electronic Fencing
- RALPH and CO TRAVEL BLANKET UTAH
- AquaMedic Eco Runner 9000 and 6000
- A rate increase for residential and business customers
- Restructuring our business customer rates
You have several opportunities to provide input throughout the process.
Powering our community
We’re proud to light
your homes, your businesses and the streets around your neighborhood. We keep you at the heart of all we do. Together, we’ve brightened our community with
volunteers, donations, education and support.
We're passionate about our community. Through our employee giving and scholarship programs, in the last year we've helped make our community better, brighter and stronger.
CONTRIBUTED TO LOCAL NONPROFITS
Volunteer hours in the community
in powering futures scholarships to local students
Through our employee giving and volunteer program, we raise money for a variety of nonprofits and lend a helping hand to those in need. In the past 13 years, employees have personally donated over $4.5 million and just last year gave over 14,500 volunteer hours to organizations like Habitat for Humanity, Salvation Army and the Sacramento Children’s Home. See more ways Deluxe Adjustable Dog Pet Guard For Tesla Model X SUV 2016 On about our community.