Time-of-Day has arrived
The new Time-of-Day (5-8 p.m.) Rate is the standard rate for all residential customers.
What is Time-of-Day?
- You pay different rates for electricity based on when you use it
- Rates are lower when it costs us less to produce electricity and they go up when both demand and cost for electricity increase
- Shift when you use electricity to control your costs
Learn more about Time-of-Day
Solutions for you
SMUD is owned by you, our customers, so it's natural that we have your best interests at heart. We provide you complete energy solutions, which is good for your home, your budget, your business and our community.
Proposed rate changes
To help us continue to provide safe, reliable, and affordable power, we’ve asked our Board of Directors to approve several rate changes, including:
- Aqueon Neoglow Aquarium Kit Column
- Quilted Car Pet Seat Covers Predectors Full Set For Hyundai ix20 2010 On
- Oxford Drifter Galleggianti Calamita Magnetico per il Vetro fino 16mm
- Mesh Guard Dog Barrier & Boot Liner For SKODA YETI ELEGANCE 09-
- greenex Zeovit Reactor 2 Litres
- Kratzbaum Katzenkratzbaum Katzenbaum Spielbaum in diversen Farben 100 cm
- 4 Wheels Handicapped Pets Rehabilitation Training Wheelchair Support Scooter MWT
- 80 Pcs Red Glass Marble Flat Glitter Beads Pebble Stone Vase Fish Aquarium Ornam
- Amerikanische Zwinger Club Bone Reversible Kühlmatte 20 x16 -blue
- Terrain D.O.G. 12' Training Dog Lead in Climbing Grade Rope and Stainless Steel
- FLUVAL EDGE 21 LIGHT UNIT LED.
- VEMTONA Smart Pet Water Fountain for Cat Dog Bird
- Perfect Memorials White Contemporary Cat Brass Cremation Urn
- KittemBOX Copenhagen 2-story Cat House Condo Cat Tower
- XL Talawa Wurzel Maße 70x28x20 Nr.7895 Aquarium Wurzel Holz Dekoration Echtholz
- A rate increase for residential and business customers
- Restructuring our business customer rates
You have several opportunities to provide input throughout the process.
Powering our community
We’re proud to light
your homes, your businesses and the streets around your neighborhood. We keep you at the heart of all we do. Together, we’ve brightened our community with
volunteers, donations, education and support.
We're passionate about our community. Through our employee giving and scholarship programs, in the last year we've helped make our community better, brighter and stronger.
CONTRIBUTED TO LOCAL NONPROFITS
Volunteer hours in the community
in powering futures scholarships to local students
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item (including handmade items). See the seller's ... Read moreabout the condition
Through our employee giving and volunteer program, we raise money for a variety of nonprofits and lend a helping hand to those in need. In the past 13 years, employees have personally donated over $4.5 million and just last year gave over 14,500 volunteer hours to organizations like Habitat for Humanity, Salvation Army and the Sacramento Children’s Home. See more ways Dog Bowl and Cat Bowl Stand - Wooden - 1 Bowl - Perfect for Pet Food or Water about our community.