Time-of-Day has arrived
The new Time-of-Day (5-8 p.m.) Rate is the standard rate for all residential customers.
What is Time-of-Day?
- You pay different rates for electricity based on when you use it
- Rates are lower when it costs us less to produce electricity and they go up when both demand and cost for electricity increase
- Shift when you use electricity to control your costs
Learn more about Time-of-Day
Solutions for you
SMUD is owned by you, our customers, so it's natural that we have your best interests at heart. We provide you complete energy solutions, which is good for your home, your budget, your business and our community.
Proposed rate changes
To help us continue to provide safe, reliable, and affordable power, we’ve asked our Board of Directors to approve several rate changes, including:
- Dog de Bordeaux - clip, gold plated clip with dog, in box, clipring Art Dog
- Islay Tweed and Luxury Leather Pink Dog Collar in XL Extra Large, Gift Idea Pets
- GAUN POULTRY FEEDER PLASTIC RED - 12 KG - GAU0215
- Cibo per gattini Maine Coon (fino a 15 mesi) ROYAL CANIN KITTEN Maine Coon
- Fluval 305 external filter Canister
- AquaLighter 2 30cm Freshwater Aquarium LED Light 6500K 30cm
- Nuovo Biothane Guinzaglio per Cani da Traccia Lunghina 5m black 6mm
- Ruffwear Front Range Adjustable Padded Dog Harness w Reflective Trim bluee XS
- FILTRO BIOFLOW 3.0 M JUWEL (87050)
- 2x Nerf Dog Blaster Distance Balls Dog Toy
- Ersatz LED Lampe für Fluval Spec III - 19 Liter
- black PAW Wintermantel Schneemantel,Hundemantel,mantel für Hunde
- Brush Aquarium Fish Tank Glass New Arrival Exquisite Magnetic Algae Scraper Cle
- 1 Inch Yellow Boho Mandala Reflective Polyester Webbing, 20 Yards
- Deluxe Adjustable Dog Pet Guard For SAAB 900 COUPE 94-98
- A rate increase for residential and business customers
- Restructuring our business customer rates
You have several opportunities to provide input throughout the process.
Powering our community
We’re proud to light
your homes, your businesses and the streets around your neighborhood. We keep you at the heart of all we do. Together, we’ve brightened our community with
volunteers, donations, education and support.
We're passionate about our community. Through our employee giving and scholarship programs, in the last year we've helped make our community better, brighter and stronger.
CONTRIBUTED TO LOCAL NONPROFITS
Volunteer hours in the community
in powering futures scholarships to local students
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
|Filtration Method:||Reverse Osmosis||MPN:||Does Not Apply|
|Model:||MRO75GPD||Type:||Replacement Filter Cartridges|
|Color:||Blue, White||UPC:||Does not apply|
Through our employee giving and volunteer program, we raise money for a variety of nonprofits and lend a helping hand to those in need. In the past 13 years, employees have personally donated over $4.5 million and just last year gave over 14,500 volunteer hours to organizations like Habitat for Humanity, Salvation Army and the Sacramento Children’s Home. See more ways Quilted Pet Dog Boot Liner Predector For Land Rover Freelander 2 06 - 14 about our community.